Detoxing is a great way to bring your body back into its natural state. It is a technique that can help make you less stressful and more energize. Detoxification involves cleansing your body of toxins that you get from unhealthy foods, air pollution, smoking, etc. There are many different type of detoxification techniques available, some target specific area while others are more broad. If you are planning to go on a detoxification diet, make sure you eat organic food and limit processed food.
Before Detoxifying your body, plan ahead by choosing a day when you are not busy. Do not forget to cut out unhealthy food and stimulants the day before implementing this technique. On the day of implementing the technique try to get a lot of rest, drink plenty of pure filtered water and spend some time outside for fresh air. Once you are ready, find a comfortable warm place in your house where you can be at peace.
Below are some info and tips for detoxing your body:
- Detoxification diets: One of the most important aspects of the detoxification process is to eat organic plant-based food, such as fruits and vegetables. Organic plant-based food has many nutrients that can assist the body to remove toxins and is rich in antioxidants. Essential nutrients and antioxidants are important for keeping your cells and DNA healthy.
- Herbal Detoxification: Are more for cleansing specific areas of the body, such as the liver, lungs, kidney, etc. One of the popular herbs used for this technique is herbal tea because it is healthy, easy to make and easy to carry around.
- Skin Detoxification: Our skins is not just for looks but also great for eliminating toxins such as metals. Steam rooms and sauna baths are great for helping the skin to release toxins through its pores.
- Juice Detoxification: Organic fruit and vegetable juice are excellent for developing good health and helping the body to remove toxins.
- Spring: One of the best times to cleanse our bodies because during the winter we tend to get lazy and do not get out as much. Because of this, toxins can build up in our bodies making us tired and weak.
The detoxification process can take more than a few days to a few months depending on the type of toxins and which part of the body is being concentrated on. Once you are done detoxifying your body avoid processed food, stimulants and other unhealthy food for a few weeks. By cleansing your body, you will notice a great improvement in health and energy. In rare cases, detoxification may produce symptoms of headaches, vomiting and nausea due to toxins being release from the body. If this occurs, stop and consult with a doctor before proceeding. Most people feel uneasy during the first few days because their bodies are not use to the process yet, once this is over they start to feel more virtuous and energize.