This berry blend energy smoothie is created for people who are conscious about their weight. Raspberries are extremely low in calories and are great for aiding weight loss. With only 133 calories and 0.5 grams of total fat per serving, this smoothie can help you maintain or lose weight so you have more energy.
Quick tips: For a thinner smoothie use non-frozen fruits, for a thicker smoothie use more frozen fruits. Organic ingredients are preferred.
Raspberry Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (sliced and frozen)
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries (frozen or slightly frozen)
- 3/4 cup cold apple juice or juice of your choice (unsweetened)
- 1 banana (sliced and frozen)
- Add ice cubes if needed
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth, serve immediately for best taste
Raspberry Weight Loss Smoothie Nutrition Facts (serving size – 1 cup)
- Calories: 133
- Total Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbs: 32.5 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
Nutrition facts are estimated and may vary depending on your ingredients.
Books by the Author of EnergyFanatics.comFor more enlightening and empowering information similar to the content in the article you just read, check out my two books 40 Enlightening Tips to Increase and Balance Your Energy and Staradigm: A Blueprint for Spiritual Growth, Happiness, Success and Well-Being.