Today I found a great post using 7 productive tips on how to Boost Your Energy Level by Linda Prout which are:
- Drink up, dehydration is one of the major cause of fatigues.
- Avoid sweet and carbohydrates, especially simple carbohydrates. These types of chemical compounds give you quick burst of energy but also has the negative side effects of draining your body’s energy.
- Eat your greens such as spinach, broccoli, lettuce, etc.
- Exercise by doing aerobics, yoga, tai chi and power walk outside.
- Increase and balance your energy by eating Yang foods at breakfast and lunch.
- Play in the sun for a few minutes through out the day, your skin has the ability to convert sunlight (UV) into vitamin D.
- Think positive and plan something exciting to stimulate your mind with energy.
These 7 tips are great to know and will help boost your energy level, another great way to boost your energy and health is through detoxification which cleanse your body of toxins. For more details on how to increase your energy level, visit the two links above or visit the related posts below.
Category: Physical Energy