One of the most important sources of energy for our body is food. Unfortunately, there are many foods out there that are bad for our health. Most foods found in traditional grocery stores are unhealthy to eat because they lack nutrients, contain harmful synthetic ingredients and are full of refined sugar. These foods do boost our energy but they do it in a way that destroy our health. In order for us to effectively increase our energy and health, we need to think long-term instead of short-term. The long-term approach is to eat food high in nutrients instead of sugar. This approach may not give us a quick boost of energy but it will give us energy endurance.
Health tips to increase energy
- Eat whole food as much as possible.
- Avoid food that come in can or package unless fresh-frozen.
- Eat organic food as much as possible because it is usually higher in nutrients and don’t contain harmful chemicals.
- Avoid white bread, instead eat whole wheat bread.
- Eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Try not to cook fruits and vegetables, cooking them will destroy about half of their nutrients.
- Use a pressure cooker to cook food, this can help preserve some of its nutrients.
- Try not to cook with salt, most food already have enough salt, instead use herbs and spices.
- Take natural vitamin supplements that are extracted from organic sources, especially the ones you lack.
- Increase your fiber intake by adding ground flaxseed or more plant-based food in your diet.
- Get your protein from plant-based food, their proteins are higher in quality.
- Drink around 6 to 8 cups of water per day, avoid coffee, energy drink and soda.
- Eat snacks between meals, avoid the ones that lack fiber and are high in sugar.
- Avoid fatty foods, they are usually full of artery clogging cholesterol.
- Avoid microwave food and food that are precooked.
- Avoid sugar free drinks, they are lower in calories but full of harmful synthetic chemicals, such as artificial sweetener.
- Avoid fast food, it is usually full of artery clogging fats, synthetic chemicals, and growth hormones.
- Exercise at least 3 time a week, this can help prevent atrophy.
Donate to Help Make a DifferenceEnergyFanatics.com is a true independent blog because it is not financed and controlled by banksters. If you like reading the articles on this site, please take action now by clicking the "Donate" button below to send a donation to the author/editor. Your generous support will help fund his research and expenses, allowing him to continue his quest to educate and teach people to create a better world for everyone.
Category: Energy Health