Energy vibration is one of the core features found in all life forms, because without it life cannot exist. If you were able to measure the vibrational rate of your energies, you can easily determine the state of your well-being. You can do this by studying the frequencies at where your energies are vibrating. The frequency rate of the human body’s energy is usually measured using the acronym MHz (megahertz). The measurement is done by using advanced technologies. If your energy frequency is vibrating below 60 megahertz, you are at risk of getting sick. Luckily, there are ways to increase your energy frequency. Below are some great tips to help raise your energy frequency or prevent it from decreasing to dangerous levels.
How to raise your energy frequency or prevent it from decreasing
- Meditation: One of the cheapest and most effective ways to raise your energy frequency is meditation. Meditation helps calm the body by bringing its energies back into balance. It also reduces stress and can activate the body’s natural healing system. For more information about meditation, visit this page.
- Healthy food: Plant-based food is one of the best foods to help raise your energy frequency. Try not to cook it as doing so destroys many of its nutrients. Also, buy the organically grown instead of the conventionally grown plant-based food.
- Radiation: Being exposed to radiation can lower your energy frequency, even in small levels. Cathode Ray Tube (CTR) TVs and CTR computer monitors can lower your energy frequency because they emit radiation. Short exposure to CTR monitors should not cause significant damage, although it would be wise to replace them with LCD or plasma monitors. The refresh rate of monitors may also affect your energy frequency, especially the energy frequency of the brain. Many of them are set below the required frequency for optimal brain performance.
- Artificial light: Light emitted from compact fluorescent light bulbs or standard light bulbs can lower your energy frequency. This is why you feel tired when you have long exposure to artificial light. Whenever you start feeling tired while being indoors, go outside and let your body absorb some sunlight. This will wake you up because sunlight rejuvenates your energies.
- Junk food and fast food: These types of food lower your energy frequency because they contain little or no nutrient. They also contain harmful synthetic chemicals and preservatives.
- Meat: Try to limit your meat consumption as much as possible because it lowers your energy frequency. Meat-based foods do not contain enough nutrients to keep your body running at maximum efficiency. Most conventional meat-based foods contain saturated fat that is contaminated with environmental toxins. This is because most of the animals used for meat are grown with the aid of synthetic grown hormones and fed with contaminated food. These toxins bio-accumulate in their fatty tissues; therefore, when you eat them, you are also eating these toxins. The only saturated fat you should consume is from livestock grown on pasture farms or in its natural environment free of harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Synthetic food chemicals: There are so many synthetic chemicals used on food these days that they range in the thousands. Synthetic food chemicals can lower your energy frequency, because they disrupt cell communication and cause chemical imbalance. Some of the worst ones are artificial sweeteners (aspartame, sucralose), MSG, hydrolyzed protein and hydrogenated vegetable oil. Please visit this page for a more detailed list.
- Starvation: Starving yourself, whether it is on purpose or not, will lower your energy frequency because food is what gives your body fuel to do work.
- Prescription drugs: Most of them are designed to work against the natural healing systems of the body instead of with it. They do help treat the disease to a certain point but also cause other problems, such as side effects. Prescription drugs do not cure diseases, because they do not attack the source of the diseases at the root.
- Designer and natural drugs: Designer drugs lower your energy frequency due to being destructive to the systems of your body. Some drugs that are found in nature can also lower your energy frequency. Some drugs may raise your energy frequency, but the side effects afterward will lower your energy frequency. The more you rely on the drugs, the worst the side effects. Examples of designer and natural drugs include LSD, ecstasy, marijuana, shrooms, meth, and cocaine.
- Alcohol and cigarette: They both lower your energy frequency, because they are harmful to the many systems of your body. Alcohol and cigarette are also full of harmful toxins. If you cannot quit drinking alcohol or smoking cigarette, try reducing your alcohol or cigarette intake as much as possible.
- DNA activation: Scientists have found out that most of our DNA is not active. Because it is not active, they do not know its roles so they end up calling it “junk DNA.” Your junk DNA is the key to raising your energy frequency, because when activated it allows you access to high frequency energies. These energies have incredible healing capabilities and will help activate certain senses that are beyond the five senses. DNA activation is the best way to increase your energy frequency. If interested in this subject, please visit this site.