Meditation is a healing art that is overlooked by most people. Meditation is very beneficial for the mind, body, and spirit because it helps raise their energy vibration. It has been hypothesized that people whose energies vibrate at higher frequencies rarely get sick. The main reason is because disease-causing microorganisms have a hard time surviving in a body that is vibrating at higher frequencies.
Russian scientists had actually done experiments that can somewhat proved this hypothesis. They found a way to purified water by just using higher vibrational energy of the Earth. This was done by mimicking the hidden powers of the ancient pyramids. By putting contaminated water under a pyramid built by Russian scientists, they were able to destroyed all the microorganisms without adding any chemicals. They believed this was possible because the pyramid acted like a medium that can condense energy and increase its vibrational rate. For more information on this experiment, please visit gizapyramid.com.
Some people do not like to meditate because they think it is time consuming and is hard because of the noise in their heads. The noise in their heads is actually a common thing. It is also a sign that they need to discipline their minds.
If you find out that you have a lot of distracting thoughts in your head during meditation, do not give up. There are a few things you can do to decrease the noise in your head. Three effective ones are mantra and breathing cycle, and listening to meditation music. Once you become good at meditating, it may become addictive because it can put you in a state of ecstasy. Your life will also feel more peaceful, joyful and happier because you are less stressed out.
How to meditate
- Find a quiet area in your house where you will not be interrupted. Allow at least ten minutes for meditation, half an hour is what I recommend. Make sure your cell phone, alarm clock or any similar electronic is turned off. The reason for this is because during meditation, your body can get very relax abd even trance-like. Any loud noise can startled you which is not good for the mind and body.
- If your are meditating during evening hours you may want to dim down the light or turn it off. If you are meditating during the day hours, pull the shade down so the room is not so lit up. The lack of light helps activate certain glands that can help you connect to higher levels of consciousness.
- Sit down on a mat with your legs crossed or sit on a chair and make yourself comfortable. Being comfortable is very important for meditation. Close your eyes and relax all your muscles.
- Take a deep breath through your nose, hold it in for a few seconds, then exhale it through your mouth. Repeat this step two more times for a total of three breathes.
- If you start to get distracted from the noise in your head, concentrate on your breathing or repeat a mantra. You can also ask the Universe, God or the Creator to clear your mind, body and soul.
- Try to be calm, peaceful and non-judgmental. Once your mind is calm, try to find that state of peace in your mind. This state is similar to the state of peace when you are about to fall asleep.
- Once you are done meditating, start wiggling your hands and feet to feel grounded. When you feel ready, slowly open your eyes and then turn the light back on if needed.