Pineal Gland: The Gateway to Higher Dimensions

Authored or posted by | Updated on | Published on October 28, 2009
Brain

Flickr Commons: Image provided by Ryan Somma

The pineal gland is one of the most important glands for connecting us to other dimensions, such as the dream and spiritual plane. It is located in the middle of our brains and is shaped like a pine cone, which is why it is called the pineal gland. Ancient civilizations and spiritual teachers have always associated the pineal gland as the third eye, inner eye or spiritual eye. They believed that the pineal gland is an all-seeing eye that can connect us to other dimensions.

The pineal gland is very important for our overall health, because it is the gland that produces melatonin. Melatonin is an antioxidant that helps keep free-radicals in check. Some researchers believed that melatonin may help improve immunity, increase longevity and reduce the risk of certain brain injury.

One of the most important functions of melatonin is regulating sleep patterns. According to researchers, the absence of light is what activates the pineal gland to secrete melatonin. Once melatonin is secreted, it goes into the cerebrospinal fluid, then travels throughout the body and activates the body’s sleeping mechanisms. Researchers have recently found another important chemical that may be produced by the pineal gland. This chemical is known as dimethyltryptamine (DMT).

DMT is a naturally occurring hallucinogenic chemical compound that can create hallucinatory effects similar to LSD. DMT levels in schizophrenia are usually higher than people without schizophrenia. Because the pineal gland produces melatonin and may play a role in producing DMT, people with schizophrenia or sleeping problems may have an overactive or defected pineal gland.

Fluoride negative effects on the pineal gland

There are many substances that can interfere with the functions of the pineal gland. One of the worst substances is sodium fluoride (fluoride). Fluoride is very toxic to the pineal gland because it can calcify it. This hardening of the pineal gland prevents it from functioning properly.

The fluoride used for treating drinking water is not the natural calcium fluoride found in nature; rather, it is the synthetic industrial version, which is known as sodium fluoride. The natural version of fluoride (calcium fluoride) is not that harmful to us. It is usually found in the soil and spring water in very small quantities. The synthetic version of fluoride (sodium fluoride) is a hazardous waste containing very toxic chemicals. Fluoride was used as a rat poison before it was introduced into commercial products and water systems.

When it comes to health, treating drinking water with fluoride makes no sense at all. There are far more effective and healthier ways to treat drinking water without the use of fluoride. If you are worried about the negative effects of fluoride, I suggest using fluoride-free toothpaste and installing a high quality water filter system that can effectively remove fluoride.

I recommend purchasing a water purification system that has activated alumina filters or uses reverse osmosis technology. If you are into portable water purification system that uses activated alumina filters, I suggest checking out the Royal Berkey with PF-2 fluoride filters. The thing I like about portable water purification systems is that you can take them with you when you go on trips or move to a new place. For more information about the Berkey water filter system, read my informative review at HubPages.com.

I do not recommend buying cheap water filters from your local retail stores. These filters do a poor job removing certain water contaminants, especially sodium fluoride. Bottled water and filtered water from your local stores are also not as purify as they should be, unless they are purified with activated alumina filters or reverse osmosis technology. The problem with bottled water is that chlorine is usually added to it after it is purified. In addition, the chemical called phthalates found in plastic containers can leak into the water. High doses of phthalates have been known to disrupt hormones in rodents, causing damages to certain organs and birth defects.

Alcohol and certain drugs such as LSD can also interfere with the functions of our pineal gland. Having a healthy pineal gland is very beneficial for our health. It also makes it easier for us to connect to our soul, higher-self and other dimensions. Some people believe that one of the main hidden agendas for adding fluoride to our drinking water is to destroy our connection to our soul/spirit. The reason for this is because when we are more spiritually awake, we are harder to control. People who are more spiritually awake have stronger intuitions than the average person; therefore, it is easier for them to see through the lies of the controller.

Below is an excerpt from my book Staradigm about the pineal gland.

The secrets of the pineal gland lie within its interior. The pineal gland looks like a pine cone from the outside, but if we cut it open and look inside, it looks somewhat similar to an eye. Its interior wall is filled with rods and cones similar to those in the retina in our eyes. It seems as though ancient civilizations and spiritual teachers knew what they were talking about when they called the pineal gland the third eye, mind’s eye or spiritual eye. According to David Wilcock, author of The Source Field Investigations, the pineal gland is one of the smallest glands in the body, but it has more blood flow per cubic volume than any other gland. It also has one of the highest concentrations of energy and is filled with specialized water. You may be wondering why this little gland has so many strange features. The reason is because this gland is the gateway that connects us to other dimensions. Have you ever had an experience when you fell asleep or were about to fall asleep and started seeing your room with a 360-degree view? This is your third eye being activated by your pineal gland. It is the all-seeing eye. A similar experience can also happen when you are about to wake up.

The pineal gland would be a great gland to study for building machines that can time travel or connect us to other dimensions. I’m sure there are many scientists who are studying this gland for these purposes. It would not surprise me if there are secret government agencies that have already created these type of machines.

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Parascience & Extrasensory Perception (ESP)

1. Joe says:

I think you have a great site and you have obviously done quite a bit of research on these topics. However, I would like to suggest that you don’t make comments that damage your credibility.

For example:
    “The pineal gland would be a great gland to study for building machines that can time travel or connect us to other dimensions. I’m sure there are probably many scientists that are studying this gland for these purposes. It wouldn’t surprise me if there are secret government agencies that had already created these type of machines.”

I really don’t believe you should speculate anything but rather do the research and found out for certain if there is anything to support your thoughts and post them otherwise leave them out. Doing so would make your site seem more professional. Also, you may want to do some spelling and grammar checking as well. Please don’t take these suggestions the wrong way as they are meant as constructive criticism.

2. Scott says:

Thank you for the great information, especially about the effects of flouride on the pineal gland. I had never heard that before.

3. john king says:

My father was schizophrenic and was obsessed with the theory that he was seeing an alternate reality. I dismissed this as crazy and the more I study, the more it seems Iwas crazy. He went as far as to start writing a book. He died from a brain tumor and though I was there, I will always regret not listening to his final message. Please never make the same mistake…

4. Abe says:

Hey amazing article but when u say that alcohal and lsd also interfere with the gland do they do so in a good or badway?

They affect the pineal gland in a negative way.

• abe says:

if i wanted to make mine healthier what is something i should eat?

One of the first things you need to do is stop using products that contain fluoride. For example, use fluoride-free toothpaste. Also, install a water purification system in your home to help remove fluoride in tap water. Reverse osmosis and water purification systems that use activated alumina filters do a good job of removing fluoride.

Most water purification systems do a poor job removing fluoride unless they use reverse osmosis and activated alumina technologies. Do not buy the generic water filters at your local stores because they can barely remove contaminants and are almost useless at removing fluoride.

Avoid eating junk food and processed food as much as possible because they are great at calcifying your arteries and pineal gland. Instead, eat organic food as much as possible. Your body has its way of healing itself as long as you provide it with the right nutrients.

For speeding up the decalification of the pineal gland, you may want to try Green Pastures Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil. According to researchers, high-vitamin butter oil and cod liver oil are very beneficial for arthritis, arteriosclerosis, and decalcification of the pineal gland, because it helps decalcify calcium deposits in certain areas of the body.

To read more about this product please visit the link below.

For a water purification system that can help remove fluoride, please visit the link below.

• abe says:

Thank you very much, the world needs more people like you to convince others that the world we live in today is by no means better then the world in which our ancestors lived in and that most the stuff big corporations are feeding the entire world today is doing nothing but pulling us farther from our once amazing potentials. I greatly appreciate your responses to my questions. Peace and love to all truth seekers out their, may the world change.

• Lindsey says:

Thank you so much for this info! Just waking up to flourides relationship to the pineal gland and just finally did my homework to discover that my water system is one of the few in my state that still flouridates! Already got the RO system in place though and switched out the toothpaste. Going to check out the other product you suggested.

This all makes so much sense as to how I’m so “awake” in most ways, but still unable to “see.” Very excited to document the changes now that I’m detoxing from this flouride.

I do have one question though – I take Sonne’s #7 regularly for detoxification and am curious as to whether it detoxifies flouride at all. I haven’t been able to find any information on that.

Thanks for everything!

You are welcome. I’m not familiar with Sonne’s #7 so I’m not sure if it detoxifies fluoride. Avoid ingesting fluoride and try to eat mostly healthy food and your body will have the necessary nutrients to help it remove fluoride.

5. Juçara Duarte says:

Hi people, 🙂
    I’m from Brazil and here there are many doctors who study the Pineal Gland.
    I have some friends completely connected with the spiritual side.
    Some doctors in Brazil who study the pineal gland, they do it through some experiments with mediums and I have witnessed incredible situations, beautiful and unforgettable, through my friends.
    For more information about Pineal Gland, please check http://www.uniespirito.com.br

6. Misty says:

great info!! i recently read that the symptoms for your pineal gland being activated is getting dizzy…Ive recently been getting dizzy all the time..i thought it was bc i was juicing…too much sugar or something.have you heard anything about this?thanks!

I have not heard anything about dizziness as a symptom of pineal gland activation. I have heard that you may experience a buzzing sensation or a light popping sensation during pineal gland activation. I have experienced both of these sensation.

• Eliane da liz says:

When you mentioned seeing your room 360 degrees, i related to that,i had that all my life, specially as a kid, but now as as a adult a buzzing sound in my head is part of my day some times, it is good info to have all your research available ready to read, it mad me understand what is happening to my head and body, keep up the good work..and i look foward to see more.

7. Sheryl says:

Fluoride’s also bad for your thyroid. They sell bottled water that is purified with reverse osmosis supposedly.

I have never had the fluoride levels checked in it though and getting information from the producers of it seems to be very difficult, but we can’t all afford expensive water purification systems.