The New Year is a perfect time to reflect on our wellness and set new wellness goals to help us increase our energy and vitality. This past year I have written hundreds of articles related to energy and wellness. Below is a list and summary of some of my most important 2009 articles. The tips found in these articles should help make it easier for you to achieve your 2010 wellness goals.
EnergyFanatics’s 2009 wellness articles:
- Irradiated Food: Safe or Hazardous: Food irradiation is done by exposing food to ionizing radiation. This procedure does kill harmful microorganisms but can also change the natural chemical structure of the food. This article goes in depth about the methods used for food irradiation and answers some FAQs about irradiated food.
- The Danger of Equal Sweetener: Equal, also known as Aspartame, NutraSweet and Spoonful, is one of the most widely used artificial sweeteners in the United States. Equal is popular as a sugar replacement because it is tooth-friendly and is low in calories. This article discusses the hidden dangers in Equal and tells you tips on how to avoid this neurotoxin.
- The Power of Meditation: Meditation is an ancient technique that has incredible healing properties because it can heal the body at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. This article covers some of the great benefits of meditation and how it can help you heal your body and achieve happiness.
- How to Read Food Label: Food label is very important for your health because it tells you what is in the food. This article explains how to read food label and tells you secrets that food manufacturers don’t want you to know.
- Natural Ways to Relieve High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure or hypertension is a disease that affects about 1 in 3 American adults. Uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to major health problems, such as heart attack, stroke and kidney failure. This article tells you some of the causes of high blood pressure and natural ways to relieve high blood pressure.
- Natural Treatment for PMS Bloating: PMS bloating is a symptom which occurs in women during their premenstrual syndrome (PMS). This symptom can cause great discomfort in the breast, torso, abdomen, calves and ankles. This article shows you how to use sage to relieve PMS bloating.
- The Truth About Scientific Food Studies: The science community is seen by many people as a community that is reliable, accurate and intelligent. Because of this, food industries will pay scientists a lot of money to say good things about their products. This article goes into detail about how food manufacturers used scientific food studies to brainwash the public and trick them to buy their products.
- Bone Health: Truth and Myth: When it comes to bone health many people believed that diary product, such as milk is the solution. This article covers some of the flaws of milk and tells you real and effective solutions for strengthening bones.
- Cancer Facts and Natural Cures: Cancer is basically a group of cells that have abnormalities in their genes. Cancer is a disease of the body and is caused by stress and unhealthy diets. This article describes some important facts about cancer and reveals methods that can reverse it.
- Weight Loss Secrets: The secret to weight loss comes down to your basal metabolic rate (BMR), your diet, how active you are and your total calorie intake per day. This article explains how these things are related to weight and discloses some important information about weight loss.
- The Digestive System & Health Problems: Health problems related to the digestive system are very common in the United States and many industrialized countries. This article covers some of the causes of digestive problems and ways to prevent them.
- MSG: The Food Enhancer That Kills: Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) is a food additive that was discovered in 1908 by Dr. Kikunae Ikeda. Independent studies suggested that MSG played an important role for neurodegenerative brain diseases. Even though many studies have shown that MSG is dangerous, food manufacturers are still using it in their products. This article explains the health hazard of MSG and shows you ways to tell if a food contains MSG or not.
- Amalgam Fillings: Mercury Hazard: Amalgam fillings, also known as silver dental fillings, are a major concern for many doctors and health experts because they contain mercury, one of the deadliest elements found on Earth. This article exposes some of the health hazards of amalgam fillings and how they may relate to neurodegenerative brain disease.
- Food Label: How to Read Ingredient List: Learning how to read the ingredients list on food label is important because it will tell you if the food is healthy or not. This article shows you some important facts about food label and lists some ingredients that you should avoid.
- Fruit Label: Organic or Genetically Engineered: Have you ever wonder why there are brand stickers on fruits? This article will answer this question and shows you how to determine the difference between organic, conventional and genetically engineered fruits.
- 2010 New Year’s Resolution Wellness Tips – Part Two
- 2010 New Year’s Resolution Wellness Tips – Part Three
Category: Physical Energy