Self-empowerment is the process of taking charge of your life by lifting yourself from victimhood. Once you have achieved this process, your life will dramatically change for the better, because you will begin to live in your realities instead of living in other people’s realities.
To increase self-empowerment, you will need to take responsibility for your actions and seek knowledge of empowerment, so that you can lift yourself from victimhood. Once you have achieved this process, your life will dramatically change for the better, because you will have more control of your reality. As a result, people will not be able to take advantage of you anymore since they will be unable to blindfold you from the truth. Your confidence will also change to a level you never knew existed and many of your fears will be reduced.
- Understand who you are: Most of us have forgotten who we truly are. We do not understand that we are spiritual beings with infinite potential. Instead, we believe we are physical beings with limited potential. If we were only physical beings, we would not be able to observe ourselves and have the imaginations that we have. The human brain cannot tell the difference between what it sees and what it remembers. In other words, it works similar to a computer and has very little consciousness, just enough to exist. Think of the brain as a medium that connects us to higher levels of consciousness. Even though our brains work like a computer, we all know that there is more to us because we can observe ourselves. This brings up the question, who or what is the observer? The answer to this question is the soul/spirit. Once you understand who you truly are, many of your fears will be reduced and you increase the power within you.
- Learn to forgive: Forgiveness allows your body to heal itself, because it releases energy blockages that are caused by traumas. Traumas are great fear motivators that can trap you in victimhood.
- Do not be afraid of the truth: It is important to seek the truth because it will set you free from victimhood. The truth may not always be easy since it can threaten your so-called normal realities and beliefs. Quantum physicists found out that our brains can process more than 400 billion bits of information per second. Out of those 400 billion bits of information, we are only aware of about 2,000 of them. To put it in mathematical terms, our conscious awareness of the total reality is less than 1 percent. This means that most of reality is happening within our subconscious minds; therefore, we know very little about reality.
- Trust your intuition: Your intuition is the knowing feeling that you have near the pit of your stomach, but is not limited to that area. People usually refer to it as the gut feeling. The more you learn to trust and use your intuition, the more confident you will become. Your intuition will also help you get on the right path, which will make you feel like your life is going somewhere instead of in circles.
- Do not be a victim: When you allow yourself to become a victim, you lose physical, emotional, mental and spiritual power. Being in this state of victimhood prevents you from understanding who you are which decreases self-empowerment.
- Personal responsibility: Being responsible for your thoughts and actions are very important for increasing self-empowerment. When you become more responsible, you are basically telling your soul and the Universe that you are ready to explore the unknown. This exploration of the unknown will help increase your understanding of the Universe. The more knowledge and wisdom you have, the more you increase that power within you.
For more content related to this article, check out these empowering and enlightening books!
Donate to Help Make a DifferenceEnergyFanatics.com is a true independent blog because it is not financed and controlled by banksters. If you like reading the articles on this site, please take action now by clicking the "Donate" button below to send a donation to the author/editor. Your generous support will help fund his research and expenses, allowing him to continue his quest to educate and teach people to create a better world for everyone.