What is Reality? How It Relates to Your Well-Being

Written or posted by | Last updated on | Published on January 11, 2010 | 37 Replies
Alien Planet

Image provided by Benjamin Chun

Reality is something that we experience everyday but yet most of us have little clue as to what reality really is. Understanding reality is important for your well-being, because it affects your growth and development. The reality you live in is the catalyst that helps you grow and evolve.

When you interact with your reality, it affects you at all levels of your being. Depending on the types of reality you are experiencing, they can heal or harm you at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Because reality affects you at all levels, for you to understand it, you need to look at it from a scientific and spiritual perspective.

Scientific perspective of reality

Quantum physicists have known for a long time that the material world in which we live in operates more like an illusion. Back then, this idea of matter being an “illusion” did not have a lot of scientific and public support. This is why material science had the upper hand. Nowadays, material science is starting to lose the battle, because there are many new discoveries that support the idea that matter is an “illusion.”

Quantum physicists found out that atoms, the so-called building block of matter, are 99.99999 percent empty space. The rest of the left over percentage of matter is not solid but is made of energy. Because your body is made of atoms, it is also roughly 99.99999 percent empty space. The reason why you experience things as solid is because your consciousness processes the energy patterns around you as solid before you become conscious of your experience. To be more accurate, your body is a holographic “illusion” created by your consciousness and DNA. This means that diseases are like illusions too. Material science opposes the idea that matter behaves like an illusion because it is a threat to its existence. Material science does have it pros, but it alone cannot explain what reality is.

Most people think that when they see something happening outside of their bodies, they think it is actually happening out there. In reality, most of the information that is creating their experience is happening inside their brain and mind. When people see an object, that object is a reflection or projection of light, which is transformed into electrical signals as it reaches the retinas of their eyes. Their retinas then send the signals to their brain, which then processes them into usable information. Once this process is completed, the original object is now converted into an electrical copy.

This process shows us that the external world we see is nothing more than what our brains interpret it to be. To be more accurate, reality is nothing more than a perception of our mind and consciousness. However, our perception of what is truth or what is real may not always be the real truth. When we look at the big picture, most things that we experience in the material world is not really happening out there. It is mostly happening inside our mind.

Because our brain and mind are so powerful, they can create the “illusion” that tricks us into thinking that our experiences are outside of our body. I know this sounds confusing, but if you watch the videos near the bottom of this page, you should understand what I’m trying to say.

The more and more you look at science beyond the conventional thinking, the more you will realize that the world you live in behaves more like an illusion. In other words, your body and all the physical stuff around you are nothing more than projections of energy. Even though physical reality behaves like an illusion, from our perspective, it is very real so we should take it very seriously. Plus, the material world is needed to teach us lessons so that we can evolve.

When it comes to explaining reality, all conventional science will eventually fail, because conventional science cannot explain everything in the Universe. Conventional scientists who are not egocentric will happily admit that there is currently no such thing as an absolute scientific explanation of anything. Conventional modern science is more like a method or tool of prediction that relates one or more observations to each other. As a result, it does a poor job of explaining the fundamental and metaphysical level of reality. Where conventional science fails is where spiritual science will prevail.

If you can use scientific and spiritual knowledge without letting your ego get in the way, you would be able to understand reality beyond even the greatest conventional thinkers. Most people do not realize that the great thinkers of our time became great due to the fact that they combined scientific and spiritual knowledge as one. Unfortunately, many of their ideas were rejected, because they were contradicting to the current belief structure and threatening to the current power structure.

Spiritual perspective of reality

Many spiritual teachers have taught us that there is more to reality than just the physical plane. They taught us that there are many other planes, such as the spiritual plane. From a spiritual perspective, we are all spiritual beings and not physical beings. If we were only physical beings, we would not be able to observe ourselves because the human brain does not have that kind of ability. The human brain works more like a computer chip, because it cannot tell the difference between what it sees and what it remembers.

If you can accept the idea that you are a spiritual being who is doing the observing, then you may realize that you are like the actor of a play. The play is written in a way that allows you to change the outcome of the play. You are like the co-writer and the writer is the Creator. In a sense, you really do create your own reality; you just need to wake up and understand who you truly are. A good way to help wake up from the “illusion” of reality is to meditate.

The more you meditate, the more you increase the connection between your soul and body. Once you reach a certain level of meditation, you can separate yourself from the illusion of reality while in the meditated state. The secrets for doing this are to heal your light and physical body through certain energy healing techniques and to discipline your mind to a level where it can be at peace.

I can go on and on explaining how the physical world you live in is nothing more than a projection of energy or a hologram, but I think it would be less confusing if you have visual support. Therefore, I decided to use the videos below to help explain to you what reality is. Because the human brain and mind are still evolving, at the conscious level you have no way of understanding the whole structure of reality.

The keys to understanding reality is to keep thinking outside of the box, have the desire to seek the truth and learn how to increase the frequency of your soul. By increasing your understanding of reality, you increase the spiritual power within you. This power can be used to increase your well-being to a level you never knew existed.

The video below does a good job of explaining important aspects of the reality you live in. I highly recommend you watch the video, because it will help wake you up from nature’s art of deception. Once you wake up, many of your fears will be reduced and you will feel more enlightened. As always, remember to use your intuition to help you discern the information in these videos, because some of it may not be accurate.

The Secret Beyond Matter

The video below does a great job of explaining the illusion of matter. You may want to forward it to 2:50. This is the section of the video when the physicist explains about the empty space in atoms.

What the Bleep do we Know? Down the Rabbit Hole – Part 3

For more content related to this article, check out these empowering and enlightening books!

Donate to Help Make a Difference

EnergyFanatics.com is a true independent blog because it is not financed by banksters. If you like reading the articles on this site, please consider sending the author/editor a donation to fund his research and expenses. Your generous support will help him to continue his quest to educate and teach people to create a better future for everyone.

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Energy & Quantum Mechanics, Spiritual Science

1. Timberwolf says:

I really love this article. I have book marked it to return at a future time to read it again. I too, have expressed some thought about how we perceive our world. I welcome you to read Perception is Reality at Timberwolf HQ.

2. Rick Day says:

What? Allah? You had it all correct until the end. WE are the Creators, not some Desert Patriarch.

Allah….Jesus….*rolls eyes*

• Haris says:

Jesus was a man like you and I, Allah is a superior being, how can you mention these two together.

• Timo says:

Allah comes from Aramaic Elah. It is just a title like mister or miss or madam.

Published by Institute for Scripture:

El, Eloah, Elohim, Elahin, Elyon

El, Eloah, Elohim, Elahin, Elyon:
        El: Mighty One, Strength
        Eloah: Singular form of Elohim, has same meaning as El.
        Elohim: Plural of Eloah, Rulers, Messengers.
        Elyon, El Elyon: The Most High El.

He?rew Aramaic
        Eloah Elah
        Elyon Illaya
        Elohim Elahin

Other languages: Ugaritic: “Il plural: “Ilm”, “Ilhm”; Phoenician: “l”, plural: “lm

The word “El” is a very ancient Semitic term. Among Semitic languages it is one of the most used terms for greatness, strength or deity. In Hebrew religious usage it does not denote a proper name but is used as a title. Used for the Creator’s superiority over all other as a generic term in Dan_11:36 “…the El of elahin…”

El, Eloah, Elohim is used to refer to the Creator, but also applied to rulers, messengers and persons. (Referring to Mosheh in Shemoth 4:16 / Exo_4:16, “And it shall be that he shall be a mouth for you, and you shall be an elohim for him.”) Also Teh. 82:1 / Psa_82:1. Elyon is translated as Most High. Used in Tehillim 7:17 / Psa_7:17 “And praise the Name ???? (Elyon) Most High. The term “Eli” (my El) used by Messiah in the Messianic Writings in Mar_15:34 “Eli, Eli lamah shebaqtani.”

• Simple says:

We are the creators but we did all decide to up and create ourselves, God/Allah created us our of him, so technically we’re all God we’re all the Creator, but there was the first one.

3. leebee says:

As a somewhat long time student of metaphysics (given my age and in no means to prove my aptitude on the subjects) – one problem i have with the videos is that they seem as if they are suggesting that we are somehow figments of “Allah’s” imagination where as most of what I’ve read says we are components of a greater consciousness… As in individual parts of something greater we cannot understand, or at least can only try to understand, what are your thoughts on this? Thanks

If we are only talking about our physical bodies or the material world, then the video is mostly right. If we are talking about our souls, then we are components of a greater consciousness.

The human soul is a fragment of the One Infinite Creator (God, Allah, etc.). Therefore, it has pure potentiality (infinite possibility and creativity) just like the One Infinite Creator. Like what you said, “we are components of a greater consciousness.”

It is important to know that at our current level of evolution, at the conscious level, our brain and mind have no way of understanding the totality of reality. Our limited brain and mind can’t yet fathom the power of infinity.

To define what the Creator truly is is meaningless at our current level of evolution. This does not mean we should not try. The Creator is infinite, everything, nothingness and pure potentiality. The Creator exist and at the same time doesn’t exist. It ends in mystery and begins in mystery; therefore, there is no beginning and end. Just thinking about this already boggles the finite human brain.

To have a basic understanding of what the Creator is you need to understand who you truly are, which is a spiritual being. My understanding is that we were brought down from a state of pure consciousness. Through experiences and many incarnations, we slowly remember who we are. The trick is to search within you and not out there because the Creator exist within you.

4. leebee says:

Thanks so much for responding so quickly. I found your site through stumble on firefox and instantly appreciated the simple terms you use to describe metaphysics. I have already recommended the page to some friends

The first book that really opened my eyes to everything this site encapsulates was “The Disappearance of the Universe” by Gary Renard, and if you haven’t read it, I highly recommend checking it out.

What he speaks about is more in keeping with a course in miracles, and the fact the our reality is a result of a sort of a ‘sickness of the mind’ and caused by a perceived separation from the creator (whether that is God, Allah or anything you believe as representation of God)

Whether you choose to read the book, or if you already have, I just want to say I really enjoy the site and am happy to have come across it.

You have found a way to explain a profound concept in relateable terms, which is key to opening people’s minds to something which is hard to understand.

You’ll have to forgive me if I’m not clear in what I’m saying. We were drinking during our debate and I’m sure they’re laughing now reading this as I emailed them all the links, lol

In summary, thank you so much for responding as i wasn’t expecting it and thank you for creating such a valuable resource, it’s a gift to be able to explain things so succently as people are naturally inclined to reject such ‘reality’ shattering ideas

Would love to discuss further if you’re interested, as this is a topic I’m extremely interested in. It’s the key to understanding ones own life/purpose, so how could I not be

Best, B

You are welcome! I try to keep everything as simple as possible so everyone can understand it. Trying to explain metaphysics, consciousness and reality in simple terms is a big challenge but I enjoy it.

About the book you mentioned, I have not read it but will have to check it out.

If you want to discuss more about these subjects you can email me. I do know a lot more but some of the things I know sound so strange that I don’t know if my readers are ready for them. This is why I’m spreading the information in bits and pieces.

Within the next few months I will be writing a book on spiritual enlightenment and sacred knowledge. In this book I will include many of the critical information that is beyond the realm of conventional thinking. This book should help wake people up who are interested in metaphysics.

Update: My book is now available at Amazon.com. It is called Staradigm: A Blueprint for Spiritual Growth, Happiness, Success and Well-Being.

5. Adrian says:

I hope you read this statement fully. Im not trying to bash your views or put any of your thoughts down. I believe your thinking holds great value. Please respond, Id like to debate this with you.

My difficulty in accepting this theory lies in the fact that my perceptions of reality, which are in essence the circuitry of my brain showing or informing me what reality is, are interpretations made by my senses. These interpretations come from a tangible reality (Yes, i realize that from your view this tangible reality is a construct of the brain or a greater perception, but i simply cant see how it could’nt exist.) Why cant this reality simply be what my sense allow me to perceive through my body, spirit, and mind? A worm does not have the same perception of reality that I do because its pinnacle of perception is much less than mine, yet it still perceives the world in some way and reacts to its external environment. I guess what Im trying to say is that I believe my consciousness is a product of billions of years of evolution on this planet, it is life seeking to understand the external world around itself and slowly being able to perceive more and more of what our reality actually consist of and how it works.

The main point Id also like to pose is that because we are human and our overall perceptions of the universe are somewhat shortsighted, how can anyone say with definitive conviction that a creator exist or that the purpose to life is this, that, or the other. Dont those answers fall into the realm of Faith rather than science or truth, simply based on the general fact that it cannot be proven? I think this is why these questions of where we come from and why we’re here have been debated since the beginning of our self awareness, because you cant prove anything in that realm. Our perception doesnt allow us to comprehend that deep, its a matter of Faith.

Hello Adrian,

You have some good points.

If we only look at reality through our five senses, it does exist and it is real from our perspective. This does not mean that there is not more to reality. Quantum physicists found out that our brains can process more than 400 billion bit of information per second. Out of those 400 billion bit of information, we are only consciously aware of about 2,000 of them. When we break it down to mathematical terms, our conscious awareness of the total reality is less than 1 percent. This means that most of reality is happening within our subconscious minds; therefore, we know very little about reality.

To answer your questions above would take a whole book but I will do my best to simplify it. The answer to does a Creator exist or what is the purpose of life does fall into the realm of faith, but it also fall into the realm of science. Our universe was created through spirituality and science. Both of these realms are interconnected. The material part of the Universe is mostly based on science which is why we can use mathematical laws to describe it. The metaphysical part is mostly based on energy mechanics and pure cognition. To understand the reality beyond the material world using science is impossible. For example, science cannot “truly” explain what Creation (God) is. Although, if we understand the science behind it, it does help. It is only through experience, cognition and intuition that we will know what Creation is. To truly know what Creation is, we will need to become one with it. We cannot describe what Creation is through words alone because words have their limits.

So what are our purpose in life? Is there a God? Each of us have many purposes in life because we have free will, but we do have one main purpose in life which is to return back to Source (God). It is our destiny to return back to the One that created us. It does not matter how long it takes but eventually we will have to return back to Source.

Yes, your are right. Proving things beyond the material realm is very hard to do. One thing that can help is to look at the effects. For example, we cannot see or physically prove that gravity exist, but we know it does because we can see its effects.

The material world that we see and experience does exist but it is more of an illusion. The only thing that is real is energy because everything is manifested through this force. To understand physical reality, you will need to know the science behind it. When you break matter down to the fundamentals, it is made of only energy. This energy cannot be created or destroy but can only be transform from one form to another. One thing that modern science fail to teach us is that energy is conscious and is very intelligent. Our body and environment is made of matter; therefore, their main structure is energy. In essence, nothing is solid because it is energy. The reason why we perceive things as solid is because our body and consciousness encode the energy pattern around us as solid. It is at this moment that we are tricked into believing that our reality is solid.

I know a lot of the things I mentioned cannot be proven today so I do not expect you to believe everything I say. Maybe in a few hundred years someone will invent devices to test these theories. My advice is to learn how to use your intuition and feelings to help you discern my information. Your intuition and feelings are your secret weapons for helping you find truth. If you learn how to use them wisely, no one can lie to you.

My personal experience with Creation is that everything I learn in life tends to point toward a superior creator. Through the knowledge I gain from studying consciousness science, quantum mechanics, multidimensional physics and the language of consciousness, light, sound, pulsation and energy vibration, it becomes clear to me that Creation (God) exist. In other words, I can see and experience its effects. I personally think that people who do not believe in the Creator just lack knowledge or are very ignorant (meant it in the nicest way possible).

• Adrian says:

Thank You for responding so quickly Pao.

I think the main point I was trying to convey in my initial questioning is to remain skeptical (mainly because words can only go so far, like you said). I never admitted as to whether I believed or disbelieved in a Creator. My intuition tells me there must be a Creator, but to state that as scientific fact and to say that is my Faith are two entirely different things. I would simply like you to admit that when you make a statement like “Our universe was created through spirituality and science”, that statement is based on your Faith (through experience, intuition, revelation, knowledge, etc.), even if I agree with you. As human beings, we don’t yet understand how the universe was created and perhaps we never will in our lives (perhaps the Hadron collider will give us a clue, 😉 ).

It makes me weary when people try to convey their concepts as scientific facts. Metaphysics is in no way my specialty, so Im sure you could elaborate to a much higher degree the facets of it and the principles behind it. I am young and constantly seeking greater understanding of both people and the world around me. In my mind, metaphysics lies within the realm of human beings trying to explain the human condition and beyond. Im not so sure that we will ever be able to rely on science to “prove” anything about this realm of thought.

I think you have a great website here that poses some very interesting and fascinating questions. I also believe we agree in more ways than I had initially thought.

I was hoping you could elaborate more on what you mean by “returning back to source (God)”. Are you referring to nirvana? death? revelation?

Also, going back to this whole reality debate, is not most of the processed information in our brain simply the functioning of our body? For example, when you cut yourself, your nerves are sending millions of bits of information to the neurons in your brain to tell it to feel pain (part of that information is the conscious realization of the pain but most information is not related to conscious effort on the part of our body). Likewise, most of the involuntary processes of our body are not directly related to consciousness in any way, they simply occur as processes required to keep the body running, like a heartbeat.

I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,
        Adrian

Hello Adrian,

Yes, remain skeptical but also be open-minded so you do not shut yourself from understanding other view points.

The reason why I included science as one of the systems that is used to create our universe is because there are strong evidences showing how science is incorporated into the art of creation. If you study sacred and fractal geometry, harmonic intervals and cycles, multidimensional physics, astrology and quantum mechanics, you will see how science plays an important role in how our universe was created. The fact that we can use mathematics to describe our universe tells us that it was built using logic and science. As for the spirituality aspect, it falls more into the realm of faith.

Below is two short video clips that should help explain what fractal and sacred geometry are.

When I refer to science, I’m referring to the universal science that is not filled with dogma. Now days, science has become more like a religion. If you try to challenge its paradigm, you are attack or make fun of. This deceive the purpose of science. If we want to understand why we are here and how our universe works, we will need to learn how to work with science and spirituality.

What I mean is to return back to the One that created us. Some people like to call it God, Nirvana, Allah, Source, Creation, its all the same because it is everything and nothingness. My understanding is that we were once living in a state of pure consciousness. We used to be fused with God. In other words, we are gods but the separation caused us to lose our state of pure consciousness. As we spiritually evolve and gain excess to higher level of consciousness, we will gain more of our powers back and become more like God. Eventually, we will evolve enough to return back and become one with God. This is my belief and it is based more on faith than science.

In some ways, you are right. Consciousness is everywhere, even in the vacuum of space. It is an intelligent energy that governs everything in our Universe. The involuntary processes of our body are also govern by consciousness. My understanding of how feelings work is that the body acts like a medium which transmits electrical signals to the brain. The brain acts like a relay station between the mind. The one actually experiencing the emotion is the soul.

6. Adrian says:

Fascinating, if you have not already read The Web of Life

by Fritjof Capra, i would highly recommend it. I think you

would enjoy and appreciate it.

7. Apple says:

Instead of using a specific God such as Allah or the like, I often find it helpful to relate back to the ancient chinese teachings of the Tao by Lao te Ching.
    It translates as the “way” and is literally the energy force found within everything, but within nothing simultaneously.

Essentially it is talking of god, but in a beautifully logical and naturalistic way that is hard to be offended by.

I encourage you to look into it 🙂

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I do agree with you that God is energy. When referring to a divine being, I like to use the word Creation instead of God.

8. So it’s safe to say that there is a great (catastrophe, slavery, fear) will created by the masses. Then there are individual wills (poor, rich, good, bad).

So our individual wills are based on a curriculum of “choices” within the greater will. So in essence, there is no free will below the 5th dimension.

Is life in the flesh one big drug that we have to overcome to get back in Spirit (true) form?

O that’s deep.

9. Phyl says:

Gregg Braden (Writer, scientist, lecturer)tells it really well, perhaps far better, pertaining to the 2 above videos, in his The Divine Matrix book (also on you tube), Entanglement, Deep Truth, Fractual time and others. I am particularly excited about the God Code of which so far a code in a DNA strand a message that has been found… you will need to see and hear for yourselves at http://www.greggbraden.com/#

10. Phyl says:

Here is another way of looking at it…reality ie.

….As the surge of awakening Light energy continues to build, you will see it dissolving much that you took for granted as normal living–lack, limitation, disease, war, and the dominance of the masculine and powerful. Do not be afraid and do not panic as your news sources would have you do. When you see change taking place, or become aware of shocking exposures regarding people, places, or ideas that you may have fully believed in, know that it is Light flooding the shadow for all there is to the dark is lack of light. Once the light is turned on, a shadow simply disappears. Where does it go, ask yourselves that dear ones, where does the dark go when the light is turned on? You already know that shadow never exists as a reality, it simply appears to be that way.

This is the secret of the third dimension; much of which you have been experiencing and taking for granted as normal life on earth, is simply a lack of awareness and a misinterpretation of reality. All that you see, hear, taste, touch, or smell is a facet of Divine reality being interpreted though a third dimensional state of consciousness. Let us give you an example– a car is a three dimensional mind formed interpretation of omnipresence — a form that you can comprehend and utilize in the material world you live in at this time.

As you begin to see through appearances to the Divine reality behind all things, you are getting closer and closer to realizing that all there is, is Source and its manifestations. How you interpret these manifestations is determined by your state of consciousness–illumined or un-illumined. When you see a tree, you are seeing the material sense of the tree not the light, beauty, and perfection of its true essence-the divine idea of tree.

When you see evil in others this indicates that your consciousness is still entertaining a belief in duality and separation–that some are good and some are evil. Yes, there are many through their ignorance of truth, still choosing to manifest evil actions. We are not saying you are to ignore this or to ever become doormats for another, but we say that before you blame the world, the government, or some other person for your problems, recognize that whatever you hold within your consciousness as being truth will manifest in your experience. Because of your true essence, you are creators–do not forget this. Take whatever steps are needed for a better world, but do it in an awareness of truth.

All there is is Divine consciousness and within this Divine consciousness is embodied every spiritual idea, each one governed by Divine law. If there were disease in Divine consciousness it could never be healed for it would have a law sustaining and maintaining it. This is how the master Jesus healed; his illumined consciousness entertained no beliefs of disease, and those coming to him entered into this consciousness and were “healed” of the appearances.

Examine your belief systems dear ones, for you are responsible for your own evolution, your own awakening process. There is available all the help you may need, for every individual has Guides and Teachers on this side ready to assist but the choice must be yours to take advantage of this.

Let go of any concepts you may still be holding of how the spiritual journey must appear or unfold and do not expect what may be right for you, to be right for someone else. There are many books and classes regarding spiritual evolution, how it looks and feels, but do not compare yourselves to others and their experiences or feel a failure if your path is not the same, for each of you has lived many personal journeys through lifetimes of different experiences and thus each needs individual lessons and experiences reflecting that. There are no lesser or better spiritual experiences for each will experience what is perfect at that point in his evolution.

Every new awareness of truth adds another spark of light to the energy of a changing, evolving world and this is your hope.

We are the Arcturian Group 1/13/13
    ©2013 onenessofall.com | Cedar, MI 49621

Thank you for sharing. At the core of reality are flashes of energy or light that turn on and off, also known as partiki phasing. This process is similar to how a computer works. The reason we see things as solid is because our consciousness processes the energy patterns or partiki phasing (on and off) as solid before we become conscious of our experience. It is at this moment that we are tricked into believing that our reality is made of solid material.

11. Jack says:

All very interesting, then it becomes a religious celebration, when I came across this site by accident, I thought great, someone treating life seriously, then divine this, divine that, ritualistic rubbish, I should take up drink if I were you. Were does the shadow go when the light is turned on, really! grow up.

• Phyl says:

Mankind has been happily asleep and ignorantly creating good and bad for eons. There is to be no blame or guilt for the many lifetimes including this one, lived in ignorance because these experiences were necessary steps in your evolution.

This is why it is called awakening, you are awakening out of your created illusions into the Light of truth. It is not the world that is illusion, rather it is your concept of the world that is the illusion. You chose to awaken through the experiences of third dimensional energy and now you are graduating–learning the truth of who and what you really are.

12. Ray says:

This site is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

13. Nathan says:

That stuff about Allah and the Quaran near the end of the first video just made the whole thing look like an attempt at converting people to islam or something…

nonetheless, I really enjoyed reading the article and watching that first video (until Allah is mentioned anyway).

All of this makes me think of things like the Matrix. I love that film.

Thanks for your contribution to the internet – I’m keeping this favourited for later study.

You are welcome. Whenever someone talks about God, Allah, etc., I just look at it as the same divine being. This way it is less offensive. My understanding is that there is only one divine being that created everything, so when someone refer to this Creator, it is the same thing.

The Matrix does a great job analogizing what actually goes on behind the scene of our society. It is an interesting movie and I like it too, but it is also their way of mocking you with hidden messages.

• Theo says:

Hi Pao,

Can you expand on what you said about The Matrix film, “It is an interesting movie and I like it too, but it is also their way of mocking you with hidden messages.” Who do you mean by “their” and what are some of the hidden messages we are being mocked with?

Cheers,
        Theo

There are a lot of hidden messages in The Matrix. I will give you a few examples. The matrix created by the AI is a metaphor for the controlling system of the New World Order (NWO) and the Dark Forces. So, when I said “their,” I am talking about the NWO and the Dark Forces. In The Matrix, when Morpheus and Neo meets for the first time, Morpheus shows Neo that humans are grown and used as batteries to power the AI machines. In our reality, we are also being used as batteries to power the corporations of the NWO.

The main hidden messages in The Matrix are to tell you that the human race has been enslaved and is being used as energy, like a battery. Visit the link below to read my article about the hidden meanings of the word battery and you will know how we are being used as batteries.

The Controllers of the NWO like to tell you what they are doing to you in movies and TV shows. This is one of their ways of mocking you because they think you are too naive and ignorant to figure out what they are trying to tell you.

14. Logia says:

Looks like I’m way late to this discussion, but better late than never I guess. I love what you’re doing and I look forward to sharing ideas with you : )

15. mohammed says:

i have a question Mr. Chang, if the “God” is the source of energy, and everything is energy, and a soul is partly a essence of “God”, then why does the soul needs to go back to the “Source”( to us effectively dying), energy is everywhere right?. and can be converted.. correct me if i understand wrong.. but why does a soul go back to the “Source”, if everything was an extension of it.. sorry if my question was too naive

We go back because that is where home is at. Each one of us originated from the Creator. In other words, we are faces of the Creator training to become a co-creator. We can choose to stay in the external world as long as we want, but the longer we stay, the more we will miss home. It is kind of like a baby being away from his parents. Eventually, the baby will miss his parents so much that he will cry non-stop.

16. Simin says:

Dear PL Chang,
    I am following your articles and I do appreciate the way you connect with the readers. as i do follow your theory from different aspects (prehistoric civilization & …), I like to know if you believe in any connection between your theory and “intelligence” from other planets? I’ve been reading about how life and all our info were injected to our planet through people and probably “we” are their test and research!!!
    of course this is another subject but in some way might be related!

The Universe is filled with life, including intelligent life. At our current state of evolution, it is impossible to count all the life in the Universe. The idea that there is no life in outer space is a big fat lie created by secret societies to control you and prevent you from knowing the truth. The fact the there is intelligent life in outer space will become common knowledge in the near future.

My understanding is that we do have connection with other intelligent life forms from other planets. According to some geneticists, the human DNA contains foreign DNA that is not from this planet. Something to think about.