Image provided by Nguyen Thành Lam
Aging is a very hard process to understand because it only not affects us at the physical level, but more importantly, the energetic level. For these reasons, if we want to stay young longer and increase longevity, we need to understand how aging affects us at these two levels. Beyond the physical, the rate of the aging process is determined by how balance the energies of a planet and her inhabitants are. To have a better understanding of how this process works, we need to have a basic understanding of consciousness and the energy fields that surround Earth and her inhabitants.
In simpler terms, consciousness is an informational energy field that supports matter and governs our reality. It is the field that gives us the ability to be conscious of our existence. Quantum physicists have demonstrated that consciousness exist everywhere but in different levels, even in rocks and microorganisms. For a more detailed explanation of consciousness please read Consciousness: The Energy of Creation.
Energy field distortion and aging
We human beings have very short life spans because our physical and light bodies are very out of balance. Our thoughts and actions are some of the main causes of this imbalance, affecting us and the collective consciousness of mother Earth. This imbalance of consciousness also affects the energy fields surrounding mother Earth; therefore, causes her energy fields to become imbalanced.
The proof that mother Earth’s energy fields are imbalanced is the wobble of her axis (also known as the Precession of the Equinox). When mother Earth’s energy fields are imbalanced, they restrict her ability to receive healing energies from the Source that focused everything into existence.
The lack of these healing energies are the main causes of our rapid aging. Ancient civilizations were very well aware of these energies which was why they built many pyramids to help heal mother Earth. Unfortunately, their pyramids are now out of tune and do little to keep mother Earth’s energies in balance. Ancient civilizations also used the pyramids to increase longevity and heal their sick.
Russian scientists were some of the few scientists who were open-minded enough to studied the healing power of the pyramids. They found that by putting mice with chronic diseases inside a pyramid, their sickness would disappeared within a few days or so without the aid of medicine. They were also able to purified water of harmful microorganisms using only the power of the pyramid.
Aging at the physical level
At the physical level, aging is affected by the types of food we eat, how much we exercise and our state of peace. Many of the foods we buy at the conventional grocery store are processed, full of toxins and contain little nutrients. Nutrients are essential for tissue repair, growth and development. When we lack nutrients, our bodies cannot protect us from free radicals, which in turn increase our risk of cellular mutation and premature aging. Free radicals are very destructive to our cells because they destroy them at the molecular level by stealing their electrons.
How emotions affect aging
Our state of peace also plays an important role for reducing the effects of aging. When we are peaceful and happy, our bodies release certain hormones that can help heal us. When we are not happy, we increase the stress levels in our bodies, which in turn cause our bodies to release destructive hormones. Too much stress causes our bodies to deplete certain important nutrients, such as magnesium. Stress also affects cell development because it can cause cells to change when they divide. When we experience stress on a regular basis, it affects our cells’ energy fields. As a result, when our cells decide to divide, they will produce more receptor sites for emotional neuropeptides and less receptor sites for nutrients.
This change in our cells decreases their abilities to absorb nutrients; therefore, our cells become weak. Once our cells lose their abilities to function properly, we end up having less energy, becoming sick more often and aging quicker. One of the most important processes for preventing aging is proper protein production. When the chemical processes in our bodies become imbalanced, we lose the ability to properly utilize protein. Most of our tissues are protein-based; therefore, when we lose the ability to properly utilize protein, we will decrease our longevity and age rapidly.
How to increase longevity and stay young
- Reduce stress by exercising, meditating and doing things that make you happy.
- Increase your energy frequency by eating healthy. For more tips on how to increase your energy frequency please read How to Raise Your Energy Vibration.
- Avoid smoking cigarette because it contains toxins such as heavy metal. Smoking increases free radicals in your body, which in turn increases your risk of premature aging.
- When eating plant-based food, eat raw organic plant-based food whenever possible. At least 50 percent of your calories should come from plant-based food. For best results, plant your own plant-based foods on soil laced with rock dust.
- Cleansing your body of environmental toxins is important for increasing longevity. Sauna and chelation therapy are great ways to help your body remove environmental toxins, such as metallic aluminum and mercury.
- The mineral indium is one of the worlds leading anti-aging mineral. According to researchers, indium may improve memory, mood, thinking capabilities, depression and reduce Alzheimer tremors. It may also help restore hair growth, balance hormones and reduce the effects of aging. When buying indium supplement beware of the non-sulfate and not-patented versions because they can be hazardous to your health.
- Positive thinking is very important for helping you stay young. You may not realize it but your thoughts really do affect your body and surroundings. This has been demonstrated by many physicists around the world. Your body is nothing more than a projection of energy and is managed by your consciousness. In other words, your body is a creature of your mind and exists like an illusion. For more detailed scientific explanations on this subject please visit this page.
- Keeping your energies in balance is the best way to increase longevity. This is the secret for staying young. Eating healthy food, reducing stress, exercising regularly, meditating daily, cleansing your body of harmful energies and doing activities to help activate your junk DNA (which is not junk at all) are great ways to bring your energies closer to their balanced state. Out of these methods, DNA activation is the best method for increasing longevity, because when you activate your junk DNA, it allows your body to receive higher frequency energies. These higher frequency energies are the secret to longevity because they have amazing healing capabilities. If interested in DNA activation, please visit this site.
Category: Life Extension