Image provided by Alan Cleaver
There are many weight loss programs on the market promising they can help you lose weight. Unfortunately, these programs are usually not designed to help you lose weight effectively because money is their number one priority. Many of these weight loss programs offer food that they claim are healthy, but if you look closely at the ingredients listed on their food packages, you can tell that a lot of their foods contain cheap synthetic ingredients. Most of them also lack high-quality nutrients which are important for keeping your metabolism strong.
The weight loss programs that offer diet pills may even be worse. Diet pills are not good for weight loss because they do not attack the root causes of weight problems. They are only good as a temporary solution. Diet pills can even be life threatening. This usually occurs when people starve themselves and rely heavily on diet pills.
The safest and most effective way to lose weight is by bringing all the systems of your body back into balance. When your body is not in balance, it can affect your metabolism, blood pH level, thyroid gland, absorption rate of nutrients and hormone production. When these processes are not working properly, you will feel tired and gain weight. Most weight loss programs are not designed to cure these processes.
How to lose weight safely and effectively
- Cleanse your body of toxins: Chelation therapy and oral chelation supplement are excellent ways to help your body remove heavy metals. Sauna baths are also excellent for helping your body remove harmful chemicals and heavy metals. When you have high levels of toxins in your body, they interfere with cell functions which affect all the systems of your body. One system that is very important for preventing weight gain is your metabolism.
- Exercising regularly: When you exercise, it increases blood flow which helps transport oxygen and nutrients throughout your body. Exercise also prevents body atrophy and increases metabolism.
- Breathing exercise: Breathing exercise can help you lose weight because it increases your oxygen levels. The more oxygen you have in your body, the easier it is for your cells to utilize glucose. This reduces the chance of having too much glucose in your body. When you have too much glucose, your body will store it as fat because it does not like to waste energy.
- Thyroid gland: Your thyroid is the gland that controls your metabolism. If you have a low metabolism, your thyroid may be malfunctioning.
- Organic food: Most foods that are not organically grown are contaminated with environmental toxins and synthetic chemicals. To reduce these toxins from getting inside your body, avoid eating conventionally grown foods. Instead, eat foods that are organically grown. The best food for weight loss is organic plant-based food. If you are overweight, by just changing your diet to mostly plant-based, you will lose a lot of weight.
- Acidic blood: When your blood is acidic, it reduces your oxygen and nutrient levels in your blood. Acidic blood is where harmful microorganisms and cancer love to thrive. Your blood pH level should be slightly higher than 7.0. Anything lower than 7.0 will make your blood acidic; therefore, it will reduce immunity, metabolism and increase your risk of cancer. To bring your blood pH level back into balance eat more alkaline food, such as fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk food and soda because they are some of the major contributors to acidic blood.
- Hormone supplement: Hormones are chemical messengers. They are used by cells to communicate with one another. If your hormones are imbalance, they can affect your metabolism. Taking high-quality hormone supplement can help bring them back into balance.
For more safe and effective tips on how to lose weight permanently, please check out my book Natural Weight Loss Secrets: A Quick Guide to Losing Weight Permanently. To preview or purchase my book please visit my bookstore. For instant access, it is available for purchase as a downloadable ebook through Amazon. Another place you can buy my book is at Barnes&Noble or call your local bookstore to see if it is available. Thank you for your support.
Category: Weight Loss and Obesity