DNA Activation: The Secret to Health and Enlightenment

Authored or posted by | Updated on | Published on July 14, 2010
DNA Strand

Flickr Commons: Image provided by Ynse

It has been over a century since DNA was discovered and yet scientists still have not understood the true roles of DNA and its relationship to our health. One of the main reasons for this is because most scientists are only studying the surface of DNA which consists of nucleotides, sugars, phosphate, and amino acids.

If scientists dig deeper into the structure of DNA, they may one day realize that DNA is the digital data imprints of the other living portions of our identities and is not bound to linear time and local space. If scientists start to understand how DNA truly works, they may even one day discover that DNA is one of the key elements that create our illusionary external reality.

The physical reality that we live in is similar to an illusion. If this is hard for you to believe, you should read this article titled What is Reality: How It Relates to Your Well-Being or watch the video below before proceeding. Even though our physical reality is like an illusion, it is still the “illusion” that helps us evolve so we should take it seriously.

The Secret Beyond Matter

According to scientists, roughly 97 percent of our DNA is “junk DNA.” Below are two paragraphs extracted from my book Staradigm about junk DNA.

To call anything in our body “junk” is naïve because nature would never create something that has no role in the evolution of the Universe. Our junk DNA contains the higher and more powerful strands of our DNA. These strands hold the key to our true history and evolution. The reason that they do not seem to function is because they are turned off. This is necessary because our bodies have not evolved enough yet to handle the functions of the junk DNA. At our current state of evolution, turning on big portions of our junk DNA would destroy our health. Our current bodies cannot handle the high-frequency energies that travel through our junk DNA. The only way we can turn on portions of our junk DNA without destroying our bodies is to slowly turn them on in sequences.

Scientists have known for decades that our solar system has been moving through more energetically charged areas of our galaxy, which is one of the reasons why certain sections of our junk DNA are slowly turning on. This galactic event can cause us to have more vivid dreams, physical pains, stress, past memories recall and psychic experiences. If we are not ready to deal with these events, our lives may be very chaotic in the next few years.

When we activate our junk DNA, we allow high frequency energies that have amazing healing potential into our bodies. These types of energies can heal diseases, extend our lifespans and activate certain hidden abilities within us, such as telepathy and clairvoyance. For these reasons, DNA activation holds the key to optimal health and enlightenment.

To have a better understanding of how DNA works, scientists will need to learn how to use and understand the language of light, sound, pulsation and energy vibration. If scientists can utilize this language and use it wisely, they will be able to unravel many secrets about the Universe.

Tags: , , ,

Category: DNA & Genetic Engineering

1. Timberwolf says:

I keep coming back to EnergyFanatics as there is always something interesting to read. I found this article to be very interesting. I have written three articles on DNA which are relevant to this one. Two of them are: DNA Activaton and Solfeggio Frequencies and DNA.

Keep up the wonferful work EnergyFanatics. I will be back.

Timberwolf

Thanks Timberwolf. I read your DNA Activation article and I agree with many of the information in it. I’m aware of the 12 strands DNA. I have heard that some people may have up to 48 strands.

• Christina says:

But how does one activate their DNA? I’m so interested in doing this for not only my own benefit, but for the benefit of others and all life on this planet. I’m deep in the research process, but as of yet I’ve found no concrete answers on how to do this. Thank you.

Empowering knowledge is the key. When you educate yourself with empowering knowledge, it causes your consciousness to expand and reduces the effects of fear. As your consciousness expands, it changes everything in your body, causing more of your “junk DNA” to be activated. The act of using energy healing techniques (i.e., DNA activation technique) to heal your body is also important. There are DNA activation programs out there, but I have not found one that resonates with me, so I refuse to recommend them to anyone.

2. Kyle says:

Dear PL Chang,
    So I was doing some research on vitamins and came upon this site and started reading this article. Idk if you fully support the views presented in the youtube clip posted but since its your site I’ll assume you do. I have a comment pertaining to this belief that the whole phyiscal world is an illusion. Let me set up a scenario. Lets say a man is walking down the street. A mile away someone fires a gun in the air and the bullet goes skyward. These two people do not know each other and are completely unaware of each others existence. The bullet comes down and goes right through the top of the first person’s skull and into their brain. Bam, that person is now dead. The first person never saw nor heard the bullet to be able to say he created it with his senses and the person who fired it never knew of the firsts existence so you cant say he created the scenario by thinking about the bullet coming down into that persons head. So by the theory presented in that video the man was killed by a bullet that never should have existed. Of course if the physical world is an illusion than his physical brain never existed to begin with so he was never really alive and never really existed. And by that statement the electrons which create the electrical signals to create perception dont exist either. And yet, with all this non-existence going on here we are having a conversation on the internet. Hmmm? See my point yet?

I kind of see your point but your bullet scenario does not really help answer the question of what reality is.

Within the last few decades scientist found out that our body and surrounding is made of atoms, the building block of matter. They also thought that atoms were solid. As they dig deeper into the atomic world they realize that atoms is actually mostly empty space. To be more accurate it is about 99.99999 percent empty space.

The question is…if our body is made of atoms and atoms is mostly empty space, then why does our body look solid? That is a question for you to contemplate.

Matter is nothing more than energy manifested into physical form. That form acts more like an illusion. I encourage you to watch the video I posted above because it contains scientific evidences showing that matter acts more like an illusion. If you still want to have a debate, feel free to post another comment.

The video below does a great job explaining the empty space in atoms. You may want to forward it to 2:50. This is the section of the video when the physicist explains about the empty space in atoms.

What the Bleep do we Know? Down the Rabbit Hole Part three

3. pweeky says:

so, does this means I’ll be able to regrow my hair if my DNA is activated? I’ll be building my own reality. Is this the way it works?

Yes, it can work that way but to get to that level will take a very long time. Activating your DNA is not an easy process. It takes dedication, hard work, lots of patience and personal responsibility.

Until you learn to become more responsible, most of your own reality will be created and managed by your subconscious. When you have evolved enough to the point where you are an enlightened and responsible being, you will have more control over how your reality is created. This is to prevent you from destroying yourself and nature. Having great powers without responsibility is like giving a baby fire to play with.

4. Vanessa says:

I’ve read your article and the replies given discussing DNA activation. I’ve been fascinated with this kind of information for a few years now. I do pose an interesting question to you though- What are your thoughts on reincarnation and evolution/biological/DNA? Meaning an evolved soul through many life times coming into a physical/biological body? I have to agree that a person would have to be able to handle this kind of process so to speak. Especially when we talk about the mind, let’s not forget “spirit”. I have watched the movie “What in the Bleep do we Know?” Very excellent movie to watch. :mrgreen:

I do believe in reincarnation. There are many studies that prove reincarnation is true. However, the studies do not show concrete proof; therefore, skeptics will say that these studies are not valid.

For example, there have been studies involving people being hypnotize and many of them would remember very specific details about people in the past. Sometime going back more than a few hundred or thousand years. The studies concluded that these people could not of known these specific details about them unless they were actually living back then.

Some experts like to say that hypnosis is not good science because it deals with memories and the dream realm. Because of these things, they think the results are illusions. What these experts do not understand is that the physical reality that they live in is also an illusion; therefore, being awake does not make it more real than being hypnotize.

I have also seen the move “What in the Bleep do we Know?” It is a great movie because it tells you to explore the unknown and to question things so you can find truth.

• Vanessa says:

Being skeptical can be ok as long as one is exploring for answers and not trying so hard to convince otherwise. What I mean is that you take a particular subject and say it isn’t so and have the facts to back it up but on the other side it really is a different way. It’s almost like the person doesn’t want to believe the possibilities that something can really be that way. I always find “studies” fascinating and sometimes amusing because I can find variables that haven’t been thought of or things have been omitted. The list goes on. I think any time a study has to be done it has to be well thought out and given time for unforeseen occurrences.

5. Apple says:

A great book about the astral rhelm and the source is called “Journey of Souls” It is a book of case studies from a hypnotherapist over decades helping discover what happens between lives rather than before and after them

Its absolutely fascinating, and if you already have a mind inclined to think in metaphysical terms (Like us!) you will read some things and your intuition will say in no uncertain terms “TOLD YOU SO!”

Very good read x

6. Richard says:

HI,

Then this article is an illusion and so are all the scientific “proof” of this very same article also.

Third dimensional world is solid, it olny takes o,00001 % of solid space to create solidity AND movement!

It is an oxymoron telling people that you are an illusion writting this article and make them believe in your very visible written words. therefor I suggest with fine tuning reconsider the options and our possibilities on earth sp we can move forward instead of putting limitationson our path for a more loving world!

In third dimelnsional world we need to realize we are on a mission, and we cannot solve it by confusing our fellow missionaries they are an illusion and paralyze them into a condition where actions are illusions, do you see ? responsibility is to realize we are powerful creatures that need to help this planet evolve in third dimensional terms, because this is the “playground” and the scenery where conciousness can grow and create paths for future existence of life!

I truly think you understand outside your dogmas what I mean!

cheers!!

The following paragraph is a copy of the third paragraph of this article.

The physical reality that we live in is similar to an illusion. If this is hard for you to believe, you should read this article or watch the video below before proceeding. Even though our physical reality is like an illusion, it is still the illusion that helps us evolve so we should take it seriously.

Anyone who thinks the illusion of matter sets limitation to their evolution isn’t seeing the big picture. Without the illusion of matter, all we would see would be flashes of energy patterns or energy codes that make up the core structure of reality. Would you want to watch flashes of energy patterns your whole life?

The solidity of matter occurs when our consciousness process the energy patterns around us as solid so that we don’t see our environment as energy patterns. It’s at this moment that we are tricked into believing that our reality is made of solid materials.

The illusion of matter is a beautiful thing. Learn to embrace it so that it can help you learn lessons and evolve.

7. Esmelaia says:

Have you activated your DNA? And if so did you have a preferred method to permanently activate your DNA? Or is it an ongoing process for you like a meditation or yoga practice? Have you heard of Phoenix Regenetics DNA Activations (http://www.phoenixregenetics.org)? What are your thoughts on their conscious evolution work?

I have not heard of Phoenix Regenetics, so I have no opinion about their DNA activation program. DNA activation is an ongoing and slow process. The path to DNA activation is different for everyone, so use your intuition to guide you. Knowledge is one of the main keys to activating your DNA. The right knowledge will help expand your consciousness. As your consciousness expand, it makes it easier for you to tap into higher states of consciousness. This will help activate your DNA. Also, learn to heal yourself at the energy level, meditate on a regular basis, and eat healthy food. Taking care of your health and body is important for DNA health.