Most of us know that the surface of Earth is made of mostly water or H2O. To be more accurate, roughly 70 percent of the surface of Earth is covered with water. Unfortunately, most of that water isn’t fresh and drinkable. The good news is that the location of water isn’t limited to the surface of Earth.
Water can also be found in the atmosphere. It is estimated that 1 to 4 percent of the atmosphere is made of water. In general, warm regions have more water in the atmosphere than cold regions. The percentage of water in the atmosphere will vary depending on the temperature and the weather condition.
Could atmospheric water generator be the solution for the global water crisis?
Every year the amount of fresh water is declining while more drinking water is being polluted with toxic industrial chemicals. Furthermore, the world’s population is still growing and isn’t going to slow down anytime soon. To make matters worse, certain greedy companies are buying the rights to monetize fresh water. These social issues are making the global water crisis worse and threatening our standard of living.
The global water crisis isn’t really a global problem because we already have the technology to solve this crisis. One of the main reasons why nearly 780 million people lack access to clean water is mainly due to corporate greed. The greed of corporations has created a water war between the well-being of the people and the survival of water companies.
Certain large water companies have manipulated politicians and many people to believe that if they don’t control the world’s fresh water supply, the world will run out of fresh water and millions of people will die. This fear mongering is nothing more than a hoax to condition us to accept the monetizing of drinking water for corporate interest.
There are many technologies that can purify fresh and salt water very cheaply. One of these technologies that can make water very cheap to purify is “free energy” device. Another great technology that can help reduce some of the water shortage problems is atmospheric water generator.
Atmospheric water generator is great for solving the global water crisis, because it has the ability to extract moisture in the air and turn it into clean drinking water. This means that you can have access to fresh water anywhere in the world where there is enough water vapor in the atmosphere.
EcoloBlue atmospheric water generator review
Atmospheric water generators are still expensive for most people. Many of them cost at least $1,000 or more. The good news is that with better water filtration technologies and more demands, the price of an atmospheric water generator will significantly drop. Plus, their performance will also increase. Some of the best atmospheric water generators are made by EcoloBlue.
Here are 7 things I like about EcoloBlue atmospheric water generators:
- EcoloBlue atmospheric water generators use ultraviolet technology instead of chemicals to kill harmful microorganisms in water.
- EcoloBlue machines not only purify water but they also purify the air, making it safer for you to breathe. In addition, they have the ability to dehumidify the air. This will help make your home less humid during hot weathers.
- EcoloBlue atmospheric water generators use reverse osmosis filters to filter out arsenic, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, heavy metals and other contaminants.
- EcoloBlue machines come standard with a mineral filter to replenish the filtered water with essential minerals. Alkaline filters are also available for these machines but they are optional. Alkaline filters are used to increase the pH of water, which is important for preventing acidosis or acidic blood.
- EcoloBlue atmospheric water generators have control features that allow you to program when they should operate. Their features also allow you to set the temperature of the water, so that it is cold, warm or hot.
- A great feature of EcoloBlue machines is that during cold days when the humidity is too low, you can hook them up to a municipal water line in your home and use them as traditional water filtration systems. When the humidity is around 70 percent, these atmospheric water generators can create up to 8 gallons of water per day.
- A wonderful feature of EcoloBlue machines is that they can be turned into solar atmospheric water generators. To utilize their solar features, you will need to purchase their solar panels. According to EcoloBlue, their machines can also be powered by wind or gas generators, making them great for emergency situations.
Where to purchase EcoloBlue atmospheric water generators
To purchase EcoloBlue atmospheric water generators, visit .