Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to charge your battery using water, run your car on most types of water or use water power technologies to power your home or electronic devices? The good news is that water power technologies have existed for nearly a century. The bad news is that they were suppressed by the greedy oil cartel. Fortunately, due to the new paradigm shift, many alternative energy technologies are now coming out.
Besides water power technologies, magnetic energy, plasma energy and “free energy” technologies are also coming out. If they are supported by the public, these alternative energies will make fossil fuel irrelevant in the next 10 years.
Here is a list of 5 amazing water power technologies for generating clean energy:
- Genepax water powered car: Genepax is a Japanese company that specializes in alternative fuel. In 2008, many websites started publishing articles about the Genepax water powered car. Genepax even have a working prototype, which they claim can run on a liter of water for an hour at 50 miles per hour. To see this water powered car in action, check out this YouTube video.
- NoPoPo water powered battery: This battery is believed to be invented by Susume Suzuki of Total System Conductor. The water powered battery comes in size AA and can run on water, beer, sake, soda and even urine, making it great for emergency situations and camping. Unfortunately, its life cycle is about 3 to 5 charges. To see how this eco-friendly battery works, visit YouTube.com.
- SunCell: This water power technology is being developed by BlackLight Power Inc. According to BlackLight Power, SunCell can convert the hydrogen element in the H2O-based solid fuel by causing a reaction that produces a type of gas plasma energy. “BLP’s safe, non-polluting power-producing system catalytically converts the hydrogen of the H2O-based solid fuel into a non-polluting product, lower-energy state hydrogen called “Hydrino” wherein the energy release of H2O fuel is 100 times that of an equivalent amount of high-octane gasoline.” BlackLight Power Inc. claims that this water power technology can generate electricity directly from water in the atmosphere. To learn more about this amazing water power technology, visit BlackLightPower.com.
- Bedol water powered alarm clock: If you are the type of person who loves to carry your alarm clock with you everywhere you go, Bedol water powered alarm clock may be of great interest to you. This clock runs on only water and lemon juice. It even has a memory function to store your clock settings, so that they don’t get erased while you are refilling it with water and lemon juice.
- EcoloBlue atmospheric water generator: This last technology isn’t water powered but can be turned into a solar atmospheric water generator. Combined this atmospheric water generator with one of the water power technologies above and you may not need to rely on conventional electricity for months or years. EcoloBlue atmospheric water generator has the ability to turn moisture in the air into clean water that you can use for cooking or drinking. This technology allows you to have access to fresh and clean water anywhere in the world where there is enough water vapor in the air.
Donate to Help Make a DifferenceEnergyFanatics.com is a true independent blog because it is not financed and controlled by banksters. If you like reading the articles on this site, please take action now by clicking the "Donate" button below to send a donation to the author/editor. Your generous support will help fund his research and expenses, allowing him to continue his quest to educate and teach people to create a better world for everyone.
Category: Free & Alternative Energy