Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide for Restoring Health and Energy

Authored or posted by | Updated on | Published on August 27, 2015

Dr Sebi HerbsDr. Sebi (Alfredo Bowman) is a pathologist, herbalist, biochemist, and naturalist who has a lot of experience healing people using herbs, organic foods, and alternative medicine. In some of his lectures, he claimed that he cured AIDS and cancer, and reversed other “incurable diseases”.

Dr. Sebi has a very large follower and has been known to cure some celebrities from chronic diseases and health conditions. Two of them were Michael Jackson and Lisa Lopes (aka Left Eye) of the female artist group called TLC.

Here is an excerpt from an article published on LiveLeak.com about the health claims of Dr. Sebi:

In 1985 Dr. Sebi placed an ad in The Amsterdam News, The New York Post, and The Village, the ad read…

“Aids has been cured by the Usha Research Institute, and we specialize in cures for Sickle Cell, Lupus, Blindness, Herpes, Cancer and others.”

The ad ran for 2 years before he was attacked by the Attorney General of New York. Dr. Sebi was told to remove the ad, when he refused within days he was served with a arrest warrant. According to Dr. Sebi the Attorney General bragged that he was going to “put Dr. Sebi under the jail!” The charges read to the jury was as follows..

Mr. Alfred Bowman aka Dr. Sebi, you are hereby charged with practicing medicine without a license, selling products not approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) and claiming to cure Aids, and other diseases which is a fraudulent claim.”

Dr Sebi was told to bring 1 person for each of the diseases he claimed to court with proof from a reputable doctor that the individual had the disease, then proof from another reputable doctor that the person was cured. Instead of bringing 1 for each disease, approx 70 people filled the court all with proof! The judge shook his head according to Dr. Sebi and said I did not ask for all of this. To make a long story short, the judge after seeing the proof and speaking with Dr. Sebi turned to the states attorney and asked, “Did you investigate the man?” She said, “No” The judge then said, “well, the answer he just gave me, he cures AIDS. You all are in trouble.” Dr. Sebi was then found NOT GUILTY on all charges by the state of New York and the supreme court because he was indeed curing people of the various diseases, including AIDS.

Here is a screenshot of an article published by the New York Amsterdam News about this court case:

Dr Sebi Lawsuit

Dr. Sebi believes that the cause of many diseases is mucus, and therefore diseases will manifest in the body where there is a lot of mucus buildup. By using herbs and natural vegetation cell food compounds to extract mucus from the body and cleanse it as a whole, it can reverse many diseases and health conditions.

Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide for Reversing Disease and Restoring Health

The foods listed below are recommended by Dr. Sebi for reversing disease and restoring health. By eating these healthy foods, your health will improve and therefore you will have more energy. According to DrSebisCellFood.com, “If your favorite food is missing from the list, our research and results have proven that it has no nutritional value and may be detrimental to your health.”

If you are wondering why wheat is not on the list, it is because wheat is not a natural grain. Instead, it is a hybrid grain created by science. According to some researchers, this unnatural grain is acid-based. On the other hand, natural grains are alkaline-based.

Vegetables

• Amaranth greens – same as Callaloo, a variety of Spinach
  • Avocado
  • Bell Peppers
  • Chayote (Mexican Squash)
  • Cucumber
  • Dandelion greens
  • Garbanzo beans
  • Green banana
  • Izote – cactus flower/ cactus leaf – grows naturally in California
  • Kale
  • Lettuce (all, except Iceberg)
  • Mushrooms (all, except Shitake)
  • Nopales – Mexican Cactus
  • Okra
  • Olives
  • Onions
  • Poke salad – greens
  • Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori)
  • Squash
  • Tomato – cherry and plum only
  • Tomatillo
  • Turnip greens
  • Zucchini
  • Watercress
  • Purslane (Verdolaga)

Fruits

Dr. Sebi says, “No canned or seedless fruits.”

• Apples
  • Bananas – the smallest one or the Burro/mid-size (original banana)
  • Berries – all varieties- Elderberries in any form – no cranberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Cherries
  • Currants
  • Dates
  • Figs
  • Grapes- seeded
  • Limes (key limes preferred with seeds)
  • Mango
  • Melons- seeded
  • Orange (Seville or sour preferred, difficult to find)
  • Papayas
  • Peaches
  • Pear
  • Plums
  • Prickly Pear (Cactus Fruit)
  • Prunes
  • Raisins –seeded
  • Soft Jelly Coconuts
  • Soursops – (Latin or West Indian markets)
  • Tamarind

• Coriander (Cilantro)
  • Onion Powder
  • Habanero
  • Sage

Salty Flavors

• Pure Sea Salt
  • Powdered Granulated Seaweed (Kelp/Dulce/Nori – has “sea taste”)

Sweet Flavors

• 100% Pure Agave Syrup – (from cactus)
  • Date Sugar

Grains

• Amaranth
  • Fonio
  • Kamut
  • Quinoa
  • Rye
  • Spelt
  • Tef
  • Wild Rice

Nuts and Seeds – (includes Nut and Seed Butters)

• Hemp Seed
  • Raw Sesame Seeds
  • Raw Sesame Tahini Butter
  • Walnuts
  • Brazil Nuts
  • Pine Nuts

Oils

• Olive Oil (Do not cook)
  • Coconut Oil (Do not cook)
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Sesame Oil
  • Hempseed Oil
  • Avocado Oil

Additional Resources

Dr. Sebi says, “Avoid using a microwave. It will kill your food.”

When eating the foods listed above, if possible eat them raw because cooking them will destroy some of their essential nutrients. These nutrients are important for reversing diseases and health conditions and increasing energy. As always, choose organic food over conventional food, because conventional food is often contaminated with agrichemicals and other toxins.

Two Great Books Based on the Work of Dr. Sebi

If you want to learn more about how Dr. Sebi was able to cure certain “incurable” diseases using herbs and alternative medicine, I recommend reading the book titled Sojourn to Honduras Sojourn to Healing: Why An Herbalist’s View Matters More Today Than Ever Before. This informative book explores Dr. Sebi’s views on AIDS, diabetes, cancer, and other “incurable” diseases, and his success in treating these incurable diseases. This book also shows you how to prevent disease and stay healthy.

Another great book based on Dr. Sebi’s work that shows you how to use herbs and natural methods to reverse disease is titled Alkaline Herbal Medicine: Reverse Disease and Heal the Electric Body.

Source:

Tags: ,

Category: Healthy & Organic Food, Nutrition & Supplements

1. staci says:

Please send any information on changing diets for me. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis at 35, at 45 I had to have part of my sigmoid colon removed. What should I eat? Please respond here or send replies to sincerelystaci@yahoo.com

Thank you!

The food listed in the article above is a good place to start. Whenever possible, eat plant food raw because cooking it will destroy some of its essential nutrients. Your diet should be mostly organic plant food.

2. Dr. Sebi Diet and nutritional food guide are great. Since discovering it I started a recipe blog to help people transition, it now has 100 + recipes using Dr. Sebi’s electric food: http://manoloramiro.blogspot.com/

3. i have done a surgery on my spine and i am still in serious pain in my left hand and on the foot. I am now broken because the surgery was $2.2 Million. When i did the surgery the pain was almost gone but now it seemed to start all over again. Please please help me as i do not know what to do

• Dwayne Harris says:

Hello Marcia, I also am in the same boat. 5 years so far. I’ve had 6 spinal fusions and live in excruciating pain. I can and will share with you.

• I suggest researching Dr. Morse on Youtube. A similar approach, with many testimonials, and you can search topics by subject. I hope this supports.

• Linda Jackson says:

Please start with God first. We always trust in man source. When they fail and they will we become lost and hopeless. This is not preaching its simple teaching Off made you He knows your blue print design He will always be able to fix you. I’m starting the diet. It’s hard not to eat what I grew up on but I’ll get use to it. Order the book Alkaline Herbal Medicine by Aqiyl Aniys Be blessed forever John 3:16

4. Bobby whitaker says:

5. Bobby whitaker says:

I need help loosing weight tell me what to eat and what to drank and what kind of herbs I need to take and what I need to bill my motabelosem up

• Pryncess says:

I am also obese and sick. I am trying to get well too, but have not been able to afford the cures yet. I have recently been trying the diet though and I feel a positive change in my health. I have learned from looking into Dr. Sebi’s products and some of the chefs that spawned from him,or were treated by him, and hearing his patients testimonies, that Irish Sea Moss is an appetite suppressant, and helps in weight loss. A place that it can be purchased is tysconsciouskitchen.com. Mr. Ty sells this product and gives out some very educational information about it. He also includes free recipes on his website whose ingredients are taken from Dr. Sebi’s nutritional food list, as well as a new cookbook that he has for sale. Dr. Sebi’s website can be reached at sebiscellfood.com. His phone number and email address is listed there as well. So is his non gmo, non hybrid, alkaline healing food list. He also sells his products there as well. Please make sure that you call Dr. Sebi’s office if you can. They should be able to tell you even more. I hope this helps.

• Sir cedrik says:

Its not about suppressing your appetite that is a terrible idea you will starve your body lose weight and then gain it all back once you start eating once again and more what you want to do is make permanent lifestyle changes excerise everyday and eat only whole foods plant based diet and on this diet you may eat tilly out are full and every time you are hungry the weight will come off by it self without trying the reason you are obese is the processed and packaged foods your eating and probably fast foods and eating out

• Davina Wynn says:

There is no cure it’s portion control exercise and eating healthy…exercise can be reached by a walk around the house here n there

6. algebra says:

my left foot swell just the top mostly what can i do my doctor said it is not from my heart

• Chai says:

Is that a gout? If it is, my partner has the same and you must minimize or completely avoid drinking beer as it is a number one cause of gout. Also, you have to limit your sugary or sweet foods like biscuits and , cakes, fruit juices instead make a smoothie out of fresh fruits and vegetables.

• Lisa says:

My mom’s legs and feet would swell, i use 1/4 cup cut fresh ginger a dash of turmeiruc with juice of 2 squeezed lemons and 2Tbsp of honey mixed in a glass mason jar left to sit in fridge over night. I use 2-3 Tbsp of the liquid in hot water to make a tea 2X a day. Or just take 2 Tbsp straight and swelling was gone in a day or two. Always consult with your doctor before using.

7. Michael Stewart says:

Thank you Dr. Sebi for curing my herpes. Please contact Dr. Sebi on Email: [email removed] for any kind of disease cure so that your health can be restore.

[Moderator: The email was removed because I can not confirm if it is Dr. Sebi’s email. To contact Dr. Sebi’s office, visit this page http://www.drsebiscellfood.com/pages/contact-dr-sebi ]

• Domica Skipworth says:

Your correct! About web site s and infomation. Since his death you want to make sure info is correct. I’m looking at this list prior to his death things are changed.

8. Gerald Smith says:

How do I detox my body of skin problems

9. Angela rich says:

I’m trying loose weight for years I also have a gut,I’m 250 5/7&1/2.what do I eat and drink to loose and do you have something for fast weight lose I can buy or order,to be 160 is my goal.thank you..also I’m a anemia low iron.and sometime I bleed from my stool,I have a tear on my anal hole………also I have a friend that has breast cancer,and heart condition with a pace maker and tricamones.what do she take to heal and cure what’s wrong with her,and a diet plan and what she can order to buy from you or store.thank you..I think this is wonderful healing ,with surgery.holistic is so the way to go.

• Cathy says:

Mike the tiger LSU, Baton Rouge, Louisiana University is during from cancer, could you save him, instead of them putting him to sleep? They say he only had One or two months left, they are going to putty him down. He’s to gorgeous to rare and can’t help himself. Could you save him with your knowledge of holistic, herbal, organic, alkalinity??????

• Sir cedrik says:

You have chrons disease sir

10. Ja ke says:

I don’t understand why no pure honey or Cinnamon or chia seeds especially pepper black or white?????

Can someone explain please

• Chloe says:

I am guessing no honey because its not vegan, from what I see everything on here is plant based.

Cinnamon, from what I learned is cinnamon is a controversial spice. i heard if taken in excess it can be harmful to you. this could be due to the high demand for it so now most Cinnamon is very very processed.

I could be wrong, these are just things ive heard.

as for the chia seeds and pepper i could not say.

11. Tu says:

Greetings. Could somebody please tell me if Pineapple is on the list of approved foods.

12. Tu says:

….Pineapple, ginger and turmeric. Sorry i forgot to add the other two. Are these three on Dr Sebi’s nutritional guide or should they be avoided?

13. William H Fuller says:

I am on blood thinner warfarin i have diabetes I stay bloated and I am obese

14. Christopher Anderson says:

Can we come up with a shake using some of these ingredients?
    Mom

15. desmond says:

What about raw cacao? would that be I read alot of goods things about it but cant find any thing with regards to Dr, Sebi’s work

16. Sara Lemus says:

Hi. I have been searching information on the herbs dr sebi recommends to drink, what are the herbs and where can I find them?
    TIA,
    Sara

17. John says:

I was just diagnosed with herpes and i would love to find the cure that Dr. Sebi was reffering to. Any info would be greatly appreciated

• Check out Dr. Morse on Youtube. The way to heal Herpes is to cleanse the system, so that the lymphatic system moves again. Sebi found the same solution, and you can use anti parasite / fungal herbs, and immunity boosting herbs as well. Essentially, only eat fruits and vegetables until it clears out, and if you supplement with grains, use only ancient grains, and according to Sebi, only ancient, alkalizing herbs and veggies as well (though Morse heals just as surely). I hope this supports.

18. Jocelyn says:

Hi I just recently turned 18 and I’ve been having horrible heart problems.I was told by my doctor that I have an enlarged liver and she told me not to worry about it, that it wasn’t nothing to worry about. I’m scared because I’ve been having the symptoms of heart disease and i told my mom but shes not very supportive. Truly I’m just asking if anybody could give me advice on what I should do. I’ve been missing school because of this and tearing apart my chances of graduating. I’m just really really scared. I just need help please.

• Jump onto one of the PROVEN healing diets and all can be healed. Make sure each day is an improvement rather than a day of worsening. I would look at Dr. Morse videos on youtube. Read books about Dr. Sebi’s approach. Dr. Spira and The Mucusless Diet Healing System by Ehret is another diet that can heal you. Or the Gerson Therapy Diet. They all dramatically lower fat, cut out protein rich foods out, and rely mostly on fruit and herbs, and a few starches, depending on diet… though the fastest healing happens without starches. I hope this supports. There is no short cut, really. I may take a month of the diet per year of symptoms to clear it out, more or less. You can also use iridology to measure your progress, and herbs to target different weaknesses, Sebi’s choices of herbs or Morse herbs, if that is economically possible for you. The lowest cost way is to find them in bulk, powder, or blend them up and put them in capsules or smoothies.

• gusta says:

Jocelyn, please i think you should do something about it and first of all it is STOP eating any kind of meat, milk, processed foods, wheat(gluten) and sugars(white, brown etc). Go to a vegan diet and inform yourself on how to adquire all your nutritional needs with a vegan diet. i’m vegan since almost a year now and i’ve never felt better in my life, i just eat a little bit of honey every week wich i can’t quit, but eventually i will. This kind of diet will give you the opportunity for your body to heal, i’m not saying that you will be the healthiest person because i dont know what you have, but this is the best way for a healthy life. TRY a vegan diet please and see how you will feel better. PLUS you will contribute to stop the animal abuse 🙂

19. Shekinah says:

This list is too restrictive there are many mucusless alkaline foods not listed. Turmeric should be on the list. It’s anti inflammatory and alkaline. Celery should be on the list, along other veggies and fruit.

• steven says:

In some ways it is a less restrictive than the mucus less diet because it allows some grains, oils, and beans. I think either one can do a lot of healing

• Pretty says:

Any suggestions for curing Tourette’s?
        Any suggestions for curing granuloma annulare?
        THanks in advance!

• According to these principles, it doesn’t matter what the disease is called. The treatment toward healing is the same. Follow Dr. Sebi’s dietary, herbal guidelines, or Arnold Ehret, or Dr. Morse. Eat mostly fruit and non hybrid vegetables / herbs.

I hope this supports.

• Pretty says:

Thanks so much for the direction! Will herbs have a negative effect on the prescription drug Topomax? It’s used to treat Tourette’s.

20. gusta says:

I have so many questions here… Why aren’t beets allowed? or turmeric?? or almonds??? Or honey?? or spinach? or thym, moringa, yerba mate, green black tea, matcha, komboocha, omfg etc etc.. Please explain that to me. Thanks.

• This link will have some answers:

A few answers:

Yerba mate, (green tea, black tea, matcha area all tea plant) … because they are stimulants. He advises moving away from stimulants to foods that nourish and supply energy. Kombucha, fermented fungus. Almonds contain cyanide. Beets – “is a hybrid plant. Made in Holland Oxford; it’s laboratory product. It has inorganic lead.”

21. Linda mccoy says:

What products do i need to start with to treat and reverse nurapathy blockage in both hands and feet?

22. Erma says:

Any major changes made to body will have an impact on your mind, body and spirit. You first have to acknowledge to yourself that you want to make the change, 2nd be committed to the plan for change and 3rd work really hard to stay on tract. I had several health issues and started a mild detox program that has helped me tremendously. I cannot make any medical claims or state that we cure any type of disease. I want to make that clear… but I can say that I can share some of what the detox tea has done for me. I suffered from not being able to go to the restroom, #2…I use to go once a week if that some weeks, and I now I go everyday 2 x a day or more. Because now that the toxins are coming out of my body I no longer have fatigue, and migraine headaches. All I can say is try it for yourself. My website is http://www.5begone.com go to shop and its our all organic, no caffeine, only 9 plants called Iaso tea. You can get a month supply. Drink 2 cups a day, cold or hot. I do suggest that you keep in mind that this is a detox to detoxify your body..you should eat a healthy diet and I can supply a 10 day sample menu and shopping guide. Dr. Sebi has an approved food list as well that I use while im detoxing. You can reach me at 5lbsgone@gmail.com if you have any questions. I pray for your best health and blessings …Erma

23. Renine Cokley-Smith says:

My dad was diagnosed with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrous which is scarring of the Lungs for an unknown reason. He is currently using an oxygen tank because he has a difficult time breathing. What can I do to help his situation. Thanking you in advance for any ideas.

• All you can DO for him is introduce him to the path for healing, which is eating in line with the Sebi protocol. If he reads, I suggest the Detox Miracle Sourcebook by Dr. Morse and The Mucusless Healing System. If not, I suggest Dr. Morse videos on Youtube, and the Journey to Honduras audiobook about Sebi’s approach. I’d suggest Sebi’s book if he wrote one, though I’m not as certain on what his protocol exactly was… it seems aligned with the others.

Many people are entrenched in their ways, so when I introduce these concepts, I do it gently and firmly as a suggestion.

I wrote a post here with some of what I’ve discovered:

I hope this supports.