There are places in the world, where you can feel the connection with the divine – one of them Rila’s Lakes, known for strong energy field. Where sensitive people dream strange things, after spending the night there. Such type of places could give you answers to a long asked questions and make you feel the energy concentrated on a more spiritual level. Here are the ten most energy destinations:
1. Rila- Bulgaria – some might seem surprised, but this mountain range is one of the energy centers of the world. Not accidentally, one of the greatest spiritual masters of the XX century – Beinsa Duno is Bulgarian and has chosen to transmit wisdom in Rila. The area around Rila’s Lakes actually has very strong energy and more sensitive people feel it and receive strange dreams when they stay in the area.
2. Machu Picchu in Peru – the lost city of the Incas is one of the places linked to the energy centers of the world. The Incas built Machu Picchu in a particular place, high in the Andes. The place itself channels the energy and allows people to experience something that just does not belong to our world.
3. Socotra– Socotra is an archipelago of four islands in the Indian Ocean to the Horn of Africa, The largest occupies about 95 percent of the total area of the island. Its specific landscape as well as flora and fauna look like come out of a science fiction movie and can easily make you think you are on another planet or in prehistoric times. As a result of isolation, at Socotra were born many specific species that are found nowhere else in the world. The spiritual energy here connects the human soul directly with the cosmos.
4. The plateau Uluru in Australia – located in the center of the continental country, Uluru is the spiritual center of Australia. Legends say that the plateau itself is hollow and it is an energy source, which they call Tiukurpa (Dreamtime). Ancient tribes surrounding the plateau have left many stories from the “Dreamtime” painted in some of the caves in the area. In the tribes has remained the belief that when a person goes around the plateau, he gets spiritual visions.
5. The Easter Island– This is one of the most isolated places in the world, which is home to a huge statues. Scientists have absolutely no answer to the question “Who made them?” Overall the whole place is a complete mystery – and unfinished figures, ceremonial village with its 53 stone houses without windows and doors and many others. The biggest mystery, however, remains so. “Navel of the World” – it is said that this is the circular stone bearing the secrets of the universe, the one who collects the most important spiritual energy lines of the Earth.
For more content related to this article, check out these empowering and enlightening books!
Donate to Help Make a DifferenceEnergyFanatics.com is a true independent blog because it is not financed and controlled by banksters. If you like reading the articles on this site, please take action now by clicking the "Donate" button below to send a donation to the author/editor. Your generous support will help fund his research and expenses, allowing him to continue his quest to educate and teach people to create a better world for everyone.
Category: Space & Nature