EnergyFanatics welcomes and thanks all guest authors for contributing their knowledge and expertise. If you are interested in becoming a guest author, please read the information below and answer the questions at the end of this page. Please send your answers to the email address below.
Benefits of being a guest author
- Get to share your knowledge to thousands of readers worldwide.
- Link back to your website (if applicable); therefore, generating extra traffic to your website.
- Reach new audiences and increase your reputation.
- Increase your website’s organic search ranking.
- Make a difference in people’s lives by educating them about health and wellness.
Guest author guidelines
- Allow me to edit your article if necessary. This should not be a problem if your article is spell checked, proof read and relevant.
- Content must be original, high quality, useful and not copied. If I find out that your article is copied, it will be deleted immediately. Copying is plagiarism and will not be tolerated.
- Articles must be relevant to my blog. The main topics of my blog are health, wellness, conscious living and spirituality. Most of my articles are about alternative medicine, whole food, diet and nutrition, holistic healing, personal development and spiritual health. I do not accept articles dealing with product review and written by third parties.
- Links are allowed. The maximum link is 10 per article. Links should be appropriate to the topic of your article. Please do not clutter your article with excessive links. I do not accept affiliate and inappropriate links to adult websites.
- Articles should not contain pornography, profanity and inappropriate adult materials.
- Articles need to be more than 500 words and should not be longer than 2,000 words. If your article is longer than 2,000 words, you should split it into two articles. Most people do not spend more than a few minutes reading online articles so it is best to keep them under 1,000 words.
- If you want images in your article, please include the links to the images in your article and I will download them and add them to your article. Make sure the images have Creative Commons license or can be used commercially. Otherwise, I may or may not add an image to your article when I publish it. Flickr.com is a great website to search for Creative Commons licensed images.
- An author bio is required. Including an author bio in your article will give readers a quick introduction to who you are. This can increase their curiosity and make them check out what you have to offer. I recommend including a picture of yourself with your author bio but it is not required. Your author bio will be included in my list of guest authors.
Terms and Conditions
- You grant EnergyFanatics.com the irrevocable right to publish the articles you submit whether if EnergyFanatics.com publishes the article in partial or full. You must agree and confirm that the information contained in your article is true to the best of your knowledge. You must also agree that you will not submit knowingly false information.
- You confirm that the articles you submit to EnergyFanatics.com are your own articles and that you have full rights to submit them for publication. EnergyFanatics.com does not tolerate plagiarism. Any author found plagiarizing content will have his/her articles and bio deleted and be banned from being a guest author on Energyfanatics.com. The only time EnergyFanatics.com will allow copied content is through quotations, statistics and other similar content as long as they are appropriately attributed.
- You agree and confirm that you shall openly disclose any conflicts of interest with any product, service or organization you promote in the content of your articles. For example, if you are the distributor of the product you are promoting, you must agree to openly disclose your relationship with the product. This way readers are made aware of any potential conflicts of interest; therefore, they can decide for themselves whether if there is a conflict of interest.
- You understand that EnergyFanatics.com will place images and ads above, below or within your article content. You also understand that EnergyFanatics.com reserves the right to modify and update these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit without notice at any time for any reason.
- You agree that EnergyFanatics.com has the right to allow its affiliates to republish your articles on their websites. You must also agree that EnergyFanatics.com has the right to delete your articles from its server for any reason it sees fit. If for any reason you want your article deleted from EnergyFanatics.com, please use this contact form to send an email with the titles of the articles that you want to be deleted. EnergyFanatics.com will do its best to delete the articles as soon as possible.
Guest author application for EnergyFanatics.com
Please answer the questions below in the best way you can. Each answer should not be more than ten sentences and in your own words. Your writing skill will play an important role in the approval of your application so please check your spelling and grammar. Answers that are identified as having been cut and pasted from another source will automatically disqualify you. Please send your answers to the email address at the top of this page. If you have written many wellness and conscious living articles, you can skip the questions below and send me links to your articles instead.
- Explain the goals of EnergyFanatics.com.
- What are your views on energy healing?
- Please share your thoughts on “incurable diseases.”
- If giving the opportunity, what would you do to make the world a better place?
- Please share some of your ideas on how to stay healthy.
Once your application is approved, you can send your article for review. If your article is approved, I will email you the date when your article will be published. The article will be credited to you. For example, the article will begin with: This is a guest post by [name]. The article will include links back to your website if applicable. Please do not forget to include your name (required), author bio (required) and website (if applicable).
The terms and conditions on this page are subject to change at anytime without notice. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated to these changes.